MAHWAH, NJ--(Marketwired - Jan 9, 2014) - FieldOne Systems, an innovator in cloud-based field service management, today announced significant enhancements to its award-winning FieldOne Sky solution. Helping enterprise organizations increase service revenues, improve response times, and provide an enhanced customer experience via more efficient mobile service operations, the new offering provides even more advanced scheduling and workforce automation to further streamline efficiencies.
According to analyst reports, the Field Service Management (FSM) market continues to experience significant momentum -- and is valued at more than $1 billion with a CAGR of nearly 13 percent. Driving this growth are technologies capable of unifying and streamlining field operations -- creating a service delivery process that improves productivity and response times, enhances efficiencies, and taps into new revenue streams.
FieldOne Sky is an agile, end-to-end platform supporting all phases of FSM. The solution incorporates state-of-the-art routing and scheduling functionality, advanced work process automation, flexible communication capabilities, and robust reporting and business intelligence features. The dozens of new enhancements in Version 3.2 include updates to both core and mobile offerings -- including new equipment and product barcoding capabilities, travel and arrival time tracking, as well as an advanced schedule board feature providing up to 50 percent faster processing.
"We've been in the business of providing world-class field service management technology for more than a decade -- and are focused on helping customers optimize their service operations to maximize speed, revenues, and service quality," said Shloma Baum, President and Chief Technology Officer, FieldOne Systems. "The newest version of Sky takes this commitment one step further, making scheduling, work order creation and service mobility easier while allowing companies to provide a world-class service experience for their customers."
FieldOne Sky enhancements to both core and mobile solutions include:
- Schedule Board Map View: The Sky Schedule Board now has the ability to geographically display Work Orders in a map view. This provides greater insight into the scheduled jobs for a given area. Clicking the map pins gives a snapshot detail on the Work Order, as well as the ability to drill-down for more information.
- Scheduling Speed Enhancements: Changes to the underlying logic of the Schedule Board dramatically cuts time to save Schedule Board changes by as much as 50 percent.
- Intelligent Collision Updates: In organizations where multiple schedulers leverage the Scheduling Assistant, this enhancement ensures resources are not double-booked.
- Travel-Time Updates: The Schedule Board now displays travel times regardless of where work orders were created. Orders set between two existing jobs are facilitated by travel time notes both to and from the new job.
- Automated Work Orders: Automated work order types and fields ensure the process for new work order creation is more efficient.
- Address Validation: Advancements in geo-coding provide address suggestions based on initial locations entered in a billing or service account. Once selected, records are updated with the proper address along with latitude and longitude.
- Barcode Scanning: Permits technicians working on the mobile application to scan equipment or product barcodes directly -- virtually eliminating data entry issues.
- Auto-Sync: Ensures the mobile application automatically updates every fifteen minutes to guarantee field access to the most current information.
For more information or to learn more about the benefits of FieldOne, visit www.fieldone.com or call 866-918-8324. To join the FieldOne Partner Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow FieldOne on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blog, or Facebook.
About FieldOne Systems
FieldOne Systems provides state-of-the-art software and services addressing the complex challenges customers face in managing enterprise field service organizations. Our software enables companies to provide the most customer-centric and profitable field service possible. We recognized that the disruption driven by mobility, cloud, and "big data" required a revolutionary solution designed to harness the capabilities of these technologies and launched Sky -- the agile platform for intelligent enterprise field service management. Sky provides the most comprehensive feature set, an open architecture for simplified integration, flexible deployment options, and on-demand configuration. These combined elements drive rapid implementation, maximum adaptability, and the fastest ROI in the industry. FieldOne's technology is driving the success of large and smaller enterprises across a wide cross-section of industries. For more information visit: www.fieldone.com