MAHWAH, NJ--(Marketwire - Feb 12, 2013) - Continuing its leadership in cloud-delivered mobile Field Service Management (FSM) solutions, FieldOne Systems today announced its FieldOne Sky Webinar Series. This first no-cost event, "Field Force Goes Mobile," will offer guidelines on how FSM organizations can gain operational and financial advantages by equipping their field personnel with mobile devices. The session will be offered on Tuesday, February 19th, at 9am(EST) and repeated on Wednesday, February 20th, 12pm(EST) and Thursday, February 21st, at 4pm(EST). Attendees may register for the event at: www.fieldone.com/knowledge-center/events/sky-webinar-series.
Using FieldOne Sky's cloud-based, mobile field service automation solutions, organizations will gain insight on how to synchronize the collection, sharing and information-gathering of their back-office and other operations.
"In today's challenging economy, field service providers are tasked with delivering new and innovative ways to improve operating margins while lowering costs. With some of the market's deepest expertise, we are uniquely qualified to help organizations advance their mobile field service strategies," said Jim Hare, FieldOne Senior Vice President. "These Webinars are designed to help customers overcome their most difficult issues, offering insight into field service management solutions that consistently deliver tangible results."
Future webinar subject topics will include:
- Learning From Your Field Service Data -- Increasing Efficiency Increases Profits
- Using Information to Improve Customer Satisfaction -- Analytics of FieldOne Sky Data
- Drive New Projects with Insight from your Field Service Automation Reporting
- How to Eliminate Wasteful Paperwork, Duplicate Data Entry, and Other Things that Eat Profits
- The Right Route to More Efficient Resource Planning
- All Systems Go -- The ABC of Using an API to Get Your CRM, Your ERP, Your RMM, and Your FSA All Working Together
- Controlling Headcount -- Using Field Service Automation Instead of Adding Full Time Employees
- Fix the Customer First -- How Mobile Info Access Helps Improve Customer Satisfaction
- A Field Service Automation Solution That Works the Way You Do
- The Doctor is Out -- Automating Medical Equipment Field Service
- How Going Green With Your Field Service Automation Saves You Green
- 7 Ways Tablets & SmartPhones Enhance Field Service
About FieldOne Sky
FieldOne Sky is a secure and scalable field service management system -- allowing service organizations to simplify business processes. Sky eliminates paperwork at every stage of a work order process -- from assignments to purchasing and accounting. In addition, the offering enables technicians with real-time access to such critical details as part information and client history -- as well as the ability to capture customer signatures onsite via any mobile device. Due to these features, Sky is quickly becoming one of the FSM market's leading mobile field service tools -- driving new levels of workforce productivity and client satisfaction while reducing operational inefficiencies.
For more information or to learn more about the benefits of FieldOne, visit www.fieldone.com or call 866-918-8324. To join the FieldOne Partner Program, please contact: email@example.com. Follow FieldOne on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blog, or Facebook.
About FieldOne Systems
FieldOne Systems has spent over a decade establishing a platform that addresses the complex challenges many enterprise service organizations face when dispatching and managing field resources in large-scale environments. The company's flagship product, FieldOne Sky, is a scalable, secure, cloud-based platform that empowers field service professionals to work more efficiently, drive customer satisfaction and increase revenues. Powerful, automated routing technology brings service organizations unprecedented capabilities for streamlined technician scheduling and dispatching, real-time project status, empowered Mobile access, unified inventory control, and much more. FieldOne's technology is used by leading enterprise organizations across dozens of industries including healthcare, property management, IT and technology, waste management, energy, safety/security, mechanical contracting, as well as distribution and logistics. For more information visit: www.fieldone.com