SOURCE: FieldView Solutions, Inc.
EDISON, NJ--(Marketwired - Jun 5, 2013) - FieldView Solutions, a market leader in Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), today announced the company's data center power and operational efficiency advice is in high demand by industry trade shows and event organizers. Chief Marketing Officer Sev Onyshkevych's "The ROI of DCIM" presentation is currently booked in Australia, United Kingdom and throughout the United States. These engagements are a continuation of FieldView Solutions' DCIM thought leadership which include recent speaking engagements in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and London.
"The desire to reduce data center operational expenses (OpEx) is a common denominator found in every facility across the globe," said Onyshkevych. "However, there are still significant questions surrounding the best methods and tools to address this issue. FieldView Solutions is helping organizations make informed data center management decisions by providing real-world case studies and validated third-party statistics that prove DCIM's Return on Investment (ROI)."
FieldView Solutions has currently been invited to address attendees at the following events with its "The ROI of DCIM" presentation:
- June 12 - 7x24 Carolinas Chapter - Foundation for the Carolinas, 220 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC.
- June 26 - FieldView Solutions Seminar sponsored by Kramer Data Power - morning and evening presentations scheduled - Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, 70 Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL. In conjunction with sales partner Kramer Data Power (President: Bob Gaw).
- July 2 - Datacenter Dynamics - Hilton Hotel, Hall 3, 12:50 pm - 1:30 pm, Sydney, Australia.
In conjunction with sales partner Data Critical (Technical Director: Barend Jonker).
In addition to industry speaking invitations, FieldView Solutions will also showcase its award-winning DCIM solution at the following events:
- June 2-6 - 7x24 Exchange Spring 2013, Boca Raton, FL - Booth/Table #36.
- June 17-20 - HostingCon 2013, Austin, TX - Booth #739.
- June 27 - 2nd Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit, Museum of Science & Industry - Chicago, IL. In conjunction with sales partner, Kramer Data Power (President: Bob Gaw) and Mitsubishi.
- August 27-29 - NETCOM, Sao Paulo, Brazil - in conjunction with sales partner, TC Solutions (General Director/CEO: Jayme Cosceli).
- September 29-October 2 - Data Center World- AFCOM, Orlando, FL.
- October 1 - Datacenter Dynamics, Chicago, IL.
FieldView is a vendor-neutral platform with the ability to pull data from disparate systems and then present it in a unified, easy-to-read dashboard, monitoring and managing multiple data centers globally from a single console. With a powerful real-time data collection and database engine, the solution is able to handle massive amounts of data, including many of the world's largest data centers -- accurately determining current and future trends. FieldView is 100 percent browser-based and accessible from anywhere at any time.
For additional information, please contact FieldView Solutions at (732) 395-6920 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For DCIM industry insight, follow FieldView Solutions on their blog, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, or join FieldView DCIM Professionals on LinkedIn. To view a webinar on Quantifying Data Center Efficiency with FieldView Solutions and EMA Enterprise, visit: bit.ly/TydNOp. To download FieldView's Quantifying Data Center Efficiency Whitepaper visit: http://www.fieldviewsolutions.com/ROI
About FieldView Solutions
FieldView Solutions provides managers of today's complex, mission-critical data centers and Co-Lo facilities with browser-based, scalable software tools that deliver a real-time view into all aspects of data center infrastructure management (DCIM). The company's flagship product, FieldView, has helped data center IT and facilities operations professionals in many of the largest data centers including six of the top 10 banks, three of the five top technology providers, and 12 of the largest Co-Lo facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia/Pacific since 2006 -- managing 1.5 Gigawatts. The FieldView Solutions team is comprised of industry professionals with demonstrated experience in both the design and operation of data centers and the development of technology platforms that service them. FieldView Solutions meets the needs of a broad range of users, up to the largest-scale global corporate clients. For more information, visit www.fieldviewsolutions.com.