SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 1, 2016) - FinancialForce, today delivered FinancialForce Wave for Professional Services Automation (PSA), an app powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, allowing business users to gain business intelligence across the entire organization from any device.
FinancialForce Wave for PSA is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A000000s5MnUAI.
FinancialForce Wave for PSA delivers business intelligence services to empower professionals to need to run a successful Professional Services Organization (PSO). With unmatched visibility into every dollar recognized and dollar planned, FinancialForce Wave for PSA allow PSOs to make critical decisions in an informed and predictable manner. The app enables personalized dashboards in multiple perspectives by customer, regions, practices, and groups, from a single project to the entire portfolio, making it seamless to view, analyze and take smarter actions using business insight.
Using FinancialForce Wave for PSA, services professionals will gain a comprehensive view across their business including:
- Business Optics: Know what every facet of the business is delivering from the project to the organizational level.
- Backlog Visibility: See every dollar of the backlog and have the optics to understand how to turn it into revenue faster.
- Billing Forecast: View forecasts at any point throughout the quarter and know that decision makers have the most up to date actuals and assignments going into that forecast.
Comments on the News
- "Many of our customers already benefit from having complete customer visibility across sales and service by using Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce PSA. Powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, FinancialForce Wave for PSA will provide an even deeper level of business intelligence to help them make critical decisions with confidence," said Lori Ellsworth, general manager of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation at FinancialForce. "Services professionals will able to analyze billing information at the organizational, business unit or project level, in a single, dynamic view, and gain the ability to prescribe actions before anything becomes a problem. FinancialForce has always helped customers realize the benefits of building their front- and back-office on the Salesforce Platform. Now with Salesforce Wave Analytics, we have a clear roadmap to deliver cloud ERP with on-platform business intelligence."
- "Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers," said Ketan Karkhanis, SVP Product Management, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. "We are excited to extend the power of Wave Apps to even more departments and industries with our innovative portfolio of ISV Wave Apps now live in the AppExchange."
FinancialForce Wave for PSA and Salesforce Wave Analytics Empower Employees Across Any Function and Industry to Be Smarter About Their Customers
FinancialForce Wave for PSA allow PSOs to build a predictable business by knowing what they are forecasted to deliver is accurate and reliable because it is based on the data their teams are managing daily.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Apps Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source -- Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
With Wave Analytics Apps, employees across every function and industry can uncover insight and take instant action, from any device. First, Wave Apps was designed to connect to any external data source, enabling users to bring together and explore all relevant KPIs and business measures from a single custom dashboard. Next, Wave Apps delivers insights directly into business workflows by enabling companies to embed dashboards anywhere within Salesforce, and by empowering business users to take Salesforce-specific actions directly from within the charts themselves. And finally, Wave Apps brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine in the industry's most powerful mobile-first design. Whether a business user wants to get answers, drill into a discovery, share or collaborate their findings or take a data-driven action, she can do it from anywhere, on any device, with the Wave Apps.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is a leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. The company's Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management(HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.