VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - August 22, 2016) - This Thursday, August 25 at 6pm, all 24 CDI College campuses across the country will open their doors to the general public for an informative evening about career training in some of the most in-demand sectors.
Guests at the Open House will have a chance to chat with instructors and get in-depth information about the college's programs. Attendees will be able to tour the campus, meet with faculty, and find out more about the programs and industries they are interested in. Along with learning about the programs, guest will also hear about future employment opportunities for CDI College graduates.
The National Open House event will take place on Thursday, August 25 between 6 and 8pm. Attendees are encouraged to arrive at 5:45pm to check in for a chance to win a $1,000 tuition scholarship1. Whether you're in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, or Quebec, you'll benefit from CDI College's focused, hands-on training programs that help you build the skills you need to excel in your chosen career.
- Learn more about CDI College's programs2 in business, technology, healthcare, legal, art and design, early childhood education, and trades
- Talk with instructors and Admissions Representatives about programs
- Tour the campus
- Ask about financial assistance
- Submit your application for admission
- And more
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- CDI College has 24 campuses across Canada?
- CDI College has been Canada's leading career training provider for more than 40 years?
- Our market-driven programs are continuously revised with industry input?
- CDI College caps its classes to provide a smaller, more student-focused environment?
- Many programs include practicum placements?
- CDI College's programs are shorter compared to other schools?
Stop by CDI College's National Open House on Thursday, August 25 at 6pm to learn more about in-demand programs and careers and what the college can offer you! RSVP at openhouse.cdicollege.ca today!
1One winner will be selected for each campus. Certain restrictions apply.
2Programs vary by campus.
About CDI College Business Technology Healthcare
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been a leading career training institution helping thousands of students achieve career goals and aspirations. With 24 campuses across Canada, CDI College offers hands-on training from experienced instructors in a wide range of business, technology, healthcare, early childhood education, art and design, legal, and trades programs. CDI College's practical, hands-on learning experiences prepare students to enter the working world with the skills they need to succeed.