VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - April 4, 2013) - Independent production studio Hoserland Productions, in partnership with development studio Genius Factor Games, is proud to announce Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza, the first archaeology games experience, for iPad and iPhone(1).
Put your archaeological skills to the test and unearth some of the most valuable artifacts of the ancient Mayan civilization.
Join Miguel, your trusty guide, as he takes you through the various sites of this ancient city. Uncover countless valuable relics for your private gallery and maybe even a few faithful reproductions of real Mayan artifacts. But beware, patience is a virtue. Excavate your treasures with the utmost care or risk damaging and destroying its value.
- Skillfully excavate ancient Mayan artifacts from the famed Chichen Itza archaeology site
- Use your ground penetrating radar to locate objects hidden below the surface
- View your private gallery and attempt to build a perfect collection worth 1 million dollars
- Challenge one of two mini games and physically shake and sift the debris from your artifact or blow the dust clear for bonus coins
- Discover countless real-world Mayan artifacts such as stone tablets and crystal skulls
Check out our hot new Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza video featuring YouTube stars Dannie Riel and David Brown, directed by TGK Films and produced by Phil Planta.
Visit Pay Dirt: Treasures of Chichen Itza on the App store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pay-dirt-treasures-chichen/id536678013?mt=8 or check us out at www.Facebook.com/PayDirtGame.
About Hoserland Productions
Hoserland Productions Inc. is a mobile entertainment production company based in Langley, BC. Sharing a passion for games, Hoserland is composed of seasoned industry veterans with a knack for understanding the unique challenges of mobile gaming. Our continuing mission: to fund, produce and market high quality, entertaining mobile games.
About Genius Factor Games Inc.
Genius Factor Games Inc. (GFG), founded in 2008, is a video game developer based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, specializing in creating innovative, interactive mobile games for the casual and online gaming market. GFG is laser-focused on development of top-notch, fun & creative games that can be enjoyed in 5 minutes or less that keep players coming back for more. Visit http://www.geniusfactorgames.com for more information.
(1) Supported hardware: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
To view the images associated with this release, please see the following links: