SOURCE: Howard Alan Events
JACKSONVILLE, FL--(Marketwire - Nov 13, 2012) - Howard Alan Events, producer of some of the finest art shows in the country, returns to San Marco November 17 - 18, 2012 with a top notch juried art event. The San Marco Art Festival will feature 100 leading national artists as well as exceptional local and regional talent. A portion of the proceeds benefits the San Marco Association. Admission is free and open to the public.
A vast array of original handmade art, priced to suit all budgets, will be on display and for sale during this two-day art event, transforming historic downtown San Marco into an outdoor art gallery. The artistic media includes paintings, life-size sculptures, photography, mixed media, ceramics, functional art and jewelry.
The artists are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants based on quality and diversity by an independent panel of expert judges. The event appeals to people of all ages including families, art enthusiasts, as well as serious art buyers looking to add to their collections.
- San Marco Art Festival
- Saturday & Sunday, November 17 - 18, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Located on San Marco Blvd.
- Free Admission
- Juried outdoor art showcase
- Original Art Handmade in America
- 100 artists from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets -- ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
- Artists are hand-selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists are on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media:
- Life Size Sculptures
- Handmade jewelry
- Mixed Media
About Howard Alan Events, Ltd.:
Howard Alan Events, a Florida-based company, develops and presents art and craft shows throughout the country. For the past 25 years, Howard Alan Events has produced some of the nation's finest juried art shows. Several shows are ranked in the top 100 art fairs in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine. For additional information on the San Marco Festival of the Arts and other Howard Alan Events art and craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com, email email@example.com or call 561-746-6615.