ITASCA, IL--(Marketwired - October 04, 2016) -
WHAT: Flexera Software is hosting SoftSummit 2016 in San Jose, California on Wednesday, October 12, to help software vendors and device manufacturers address everyday challenges such as: gaining market share, making more money, ensuring continuous license compliance, optimizing software investments and future-proofing organizations against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Additional discussion topics will cover: software monetization trends and best practices, getting products to market faster, making acquisitions work faster, streamlining inefficient back-office practices and turning Cloud, Virtualization and Internet of Things technologies into opportunities rather than threats.
SoftSummit will address these issues in an interactive format with informative speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunities by bringing together industry analysts, thought leaders, subject-matter experts and colleagues.
Key speakers include:
- Jim Ryan, President and CEO, Flexera Software
- J.B. Wood, President and CEO, Technology Services Industry Association
- Amy Konary, Program Vice President, IDC
- Jeff Boyle, Americas Operations Leader, GE Healthcare
- Andrew Monaghan, Director of Software Architecture, NCR
- John Kroupa, Senior Business Operations Manager of Software Transformation, Motorola Solutions
- Christopher Bond, Founder, President and CEO, Thinkbox Software
- Michel Ranger, Director Point of Sale Technologies, 20-20 Technologies
- Joshua Bloom, Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Cris Wendt, Principal Consultant, Flexera Software
- Michael Costa, Director of Solution Architecture and Sales Engineering, Flexera Software
- Mathieu Baissac, Vice President of Software Monetization Product Management, Flexera Software
For more information, please visit: www.softsummit.com.
WHO: Flexera Software executives, software vendors, device manufacturers, industry analysts
WHERE: San Jose Marriott
201 South Market Street, San Jose, California 95113
WHEN: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
9:00 - 9:30 Flexera Software & Industry Update
9:30 - 10:15 Consumption Economics and Technology as a Service
10:15 - 10:45 GE Healthcare Customer Keynote
11:15 - 11:45 Digital Business Model Innovation and Monetization
11:45 - 12:15 NCR Customer Keynote
1:30 - 2:00 Moving to a Consumption/Usage-based Model or IoT Monetization Best Practices & Guidance
2:05 - 2:35 Subscription Best Practices & Guidance or Software Transformation Journey
3:05 - 3:35 One-on-One with 20-20 Technologies or Renewals & Upgrade Management Best Practices
3:40 - 4:10 Pricing Best Practices and Guidance or Software Monetization Product Roadmap Q&A
Follow Flexera Software…
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and the value they derive from their software. Our next-generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Over 80,000 customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source for the knowledge and expertise we have gained as the marketplace leader for over 25 years and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com.