SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - December 06, 2016) - Swrve, a leader in mobile marketing engagement, has been profiled in Forrester's report, "Toolkit: Mobile Engagement Automation Solutions," applauds the company for its powerful engagement platform and ease-of-use. The Swrve platform dramatically boosts in-app conversions by anticipating what customers need in each mobile moment, using machine learning to deliver tailored mobile experiences. Forrester specifically calls out Swrve's multi-pronged, data-driven approach to engagement and use of real-time user behavior to optimize results.
Tweet this: .@forrester highlights @Swrve_Inc's sweet spot in new landscape of #mobileengagement automation report http://bit.ly/2gWowDf
"The Swrve Platform powers up to 10 billion events a day on over two billion downloaded apps," said Lisa Cleary, head of product of Swrve. "Our strength is delivering personalized, impactful mobile experiences to users at scale, and the Forrester profile encapsulates that perfectly. As we close out the year with record-breaking mobile sales for the holiday season, businesses should be taking a critical look at their mobile strategies to remain competitive in 2017. Forrester's report emphasizes the need for usefulness and agility in mobile marketing, something many big companies still struggle with. We've worked hard to perfect a solution that bridges the gap between enterprises and modern consumers, and we'll keep evolving to support that goal."
Highlights From the Report:
- "Customers expect relevance and immediate utility in their mobile moments. Yet superior customer engagement falls short today as companies rely on their traditional pre-planned, batch messaging strategy for mobile."
- "Mobile moments have become the new battleground for firms to win, serve, and retain customers. In 2015, it is estimated that smartphone owners pick up or glance at their mobile phones 150 to 200 times each day, spending on average over two hours a day accessing apps and websites. With more than 280 million smartphones in the US in 2015 alone, that's conservatively 28 billion mobile moments each day."
- "Mobile moments and micro moments go beyond the traditional marketing-led one-off campaign. In addition to mastering individualized, utility-based, proactive engagement through mobile moments, marketers need to master the role of these mobile moments in the broader customer journey -- whether offline, online, or within mobile exclusively."
Highlights From Swrve's profile:
- "Swrve provides strong in-app event tracking and analytics capabilities. It falls directly into the sweet spot or standard definition of mobile engagement automation, but with a twist -- its specialty is in-app conversions. [Swrve] optimizes mobile engagement or campaigns to engage and then convert consumers."
- "Swrve's solution is also a powerful and easy-to-use tool for marketers. With roots in the gaming industry driving in-app purchases, Swrve created a platform that crunches 10 billion events per day on 2 billion downloaded apps. The platform creates segments in real time and automates customer conversion by anticipating what those customers will need in the next mobile moment. Swrve enlists Bayesian tactics to ensure the constant analysis of data to create insights and optimize campaigns. It also has partnerships with email providers, marketing cloud vendors, and attribution partners to begin to expand its purview beyond the in-app lifecycle to the broader customer life cycle."
Processing up to ten billion events daily, Swrve's Mobile Engagement Platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver bespoke mobile experiences to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of mobile-first capabilities that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve partners with leading brands, agencies and technology partners -- including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo -- and is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, media, travel/hospitality, entertainment, sports, games, and banking.