DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Aug 29, 2016) - Great Place to Work® and Fortune announced that Denver-based Communications Strategy Group (CSG®) is one of the top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing in its 2016 rankings. This year's ranking consisted of more than 4,000 employees surveyed about their work experience. Respondents answered questions about how frequently they encounter behaviors that create a great workplace, which include management's honesty and ethics, camaraderie among employees and fair and respectful treatment and clear expectations from management. This award comes on the heels of CSG being named as a "Best Place to Work" by the Denver Business Journal earlier this year.
CSG is an integrated strategic communications firm that helps clients make lasting advancements in their performance and realize critical goals through PR, which it has redefined as the practice of Publishing & Relationships, combining the advantages of content marketing with influencer relations. One of the largest PR firms in Denver, and nationally one of the most recognized in the industries it serves, which include financial & professional services, education, health & wellness and consumer packaged goods, CSG stood out as one of the Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing for its ability to create a cohesive and dedicated workforce. Some of the perks and programs that contribute to CSG's culture include:
- Unlimited PTO: CSGers are provided unlimited time off.
- Profit Sharing: All team members are eligible to share in the profits of the company, as well as 10 percent of the retainer revenue of new clients for the first 12 months.
- Happiness Coordinator: Employee happiness is paramount at CSG, which is why the company has a full-time Happiness Coordinator.
- Team Member Recognition and Appreciation: Recognition and appreciation are significant parts of CSG's culture. To facilitate ongoing shared gratitude, CSG uses a platform to encourage cross-practice, company-wide peer acknowledgement and rewards that can be redeemed for gift cards, charity donations and more.
- Flexible Work Day/Place: CSGers have the flexibility to work from home, the office, or wherever they can find a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Feedback and Performance Optimization: Among other things that promote continuous professional and personal growth, CSG has implemented a platform that empowers team members to provide feedback, celebrate their wins, and express their challenges and opportunities on a weekly basis, in addition to semi-annual and ongoing performance optimization for all team members.
As one team member described in the Fortune profile, "CSG is truly an exceptional company to work for. All the employees are caring individuals who produce quality work and care deeply about one another, as well as their craft. CSG is one of those genuine, admirable companies that everyone hopes to work for in their lifetime, and few are lucky enough to find."
More background on CSG's culture can be found on the Great Place to Work® website at http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/communications-strategy-group.
About Communications Strategy Group
Communications Strategy Group (CSG®) is an integrated strategic communications firm that helps clients make lasting advancements in their performance and realize critical goals through PR, which it has redefined as the practice of Publishing & Relationships. CSG works with its clients to engage influencers, prospective customers and stakeholders through thoughtfully orchestrated influencer relations and content marketing campaigns that tie directly to clients' overall business objectives. The CSG team is composed of the industry's brightest communications professionals who are deeply knowledgeable and passionate about the industries they serve, including Financial Services, Education, Health and Consumer. Their clients represent some of the most recognized names in those industries, including Cochlear, HealthONE, Farmers Insurance, Janus Capital, New Belgium Brewing and TIME for Kids. The firm is headquartered in Denver with offices in Chicago, New York and Washington, DC, and is a member of IPREX, a global network of strategic communications firms. For more information, please visit www.csg-pr.com.
About The Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing
The Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing ranking is based entirely upon feedback from more than 4,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified companies in the Advertising & Marketing sector who completed our Trust Index© Employee Survey. Employees answered questions about how frequently they experience the behaviors that create a great workplace, which include management's honesty and ethics, camaraderie among employees, and fair and respectful treatment and clear expectations from management. Results from the survey are highly reliable, having a 95% confidence level and a margin of error of 5% or less. The total score for each company is based entirely upon this employee feedback. The 10 companies with the highest employee ratings compared with organizations of the same size were selected for the list.