DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - September 09, 2016) - For the second year in a row, Forward, The Digital Experience Conference, will gather industry leaders in Denver from September 21 - 23 to examine the rapidly growing and evolving world of Visual Communications in business. Through keynote addresses, panel discussions, workshops and installations, experts from a diverse set of industries will share best practices, will learn about the most innovative implementations and will see the latest hardware and software trends in the business world. Forward 2016 is hosted by Four Winds Interactive and is taking place at three locations in Denver: The Denver Art Museum, The Art Hotel and Four Winds Interactive Headquarters.
"More and more companies are leveraging digital technologies to communicate with customers, potential customers and employees in new and compelling ways," said David Levin, President and CEO of Four Winds Interactive. "This conference gives companies a unique opportunity to learn from each other and share best practices -- it offers the tools and knowledge base to advance and capitalize on your Visual Communications network."
Keynote presentations by executives from the following organizations, which are utilizing Visual Communications technology in cutting edge ways, include:
- Google -- "Google on Visual Communications"
- Marriott International, Inc. -- "Marriott International Leads the Way in Guest Experience with 1000 GoBoards"
- The Orlando Magic -- "Beyond Basketball. The Orlando Magic Rethinks the Fan Experience"
- Wells Fargo -- "How Wells Fargo Created a Digital Experience for 6,300 Locations"
- The Boeing Company -- "Boeing Reveals Its Secret to Connecting the Global Workforce"
- Smithsonian Institution -- "The Smithsonian 'Broadens Access' by Improving the Visitor Experience"
- The Green Bay Packers -- "The Green Bay Packers Go Digital to Connect with the Fans"
- Kaiser Permanente -- "How to Successfully Use Visual Communications in the Workplace'
- CNN -- "Making The Case: Why Every Company Needs In-House Design"
- And More
"Last year's inaugural conference proved that companies across various industries are interested in innovative solutions to Visual Communications," said Janet Eden-Harris, Chief Marketing Officer for Four Winds Interactive. "We've seen that interest continue to grow over the last year and are extremely excited for the rich insights, best practices and key learnings that this year's conference will bring."
The conference is open to anyone interested in attending. For more information about the full agenda, visit here. And to register for the event, visit here.
Forward attendees can download the FWI Forward app from the App Store as well as Google Play. Built within FWI's Content Manager software, the FWI Forward app features the agenda for the entire conference, maps to help people navigate between the venues, session details, speaker bios and the ability to create personalized agendas. The app also allows for push notifications so attendees are aware of key events.
About Four Winds Interactive
Founded in 2005, FWI has quickly become the industry-leader for enterprise Visual Communications software. FWI's functionality makes it easy to create a powerful communications tool that solves wayfinding challenges, enhances safety, increases sales, improves experiences and much more. FWI is based in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.fourwindsinteractive.com.