EL SEGUNDO, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 11, 2012) - Fuhu, Inc., the award-winning leader in tablets made just for kids, today unveiled nabi™ Notes, the high-definition headphones made just for kids. These incredible high-definition headphones with dual mode volume limiting (80dB) offer the elite sound caliber of professional headphones combined with uniquely child-sized headbands, and ultra-soft comfort ear-cups and headband padding. The comfortable over-ear design seals in sound and blocks out ambient noise, providing both passive ear protection and a truly amazing listening experience. nabi Notes boast powerful sound amplification for studio-quality balance of deep bass and crystal clear mids and highs.
"We are incredibly proud of the amazing sound produced by these quality headphones. nabi Notes definitely carry forward our heritage of superior quality products made for children," said Fuhu CEO Jim Mitchell. "These are genuinely the world's first studio-quality headphones that include dual modes so that they can grow with your child, keeping them safe when they cannot manage volume control and then delivering the full depth of sound when they can!"
Amazing features for performance and protection
- Digital volume limiting (up to 80dB) Safe Sound Technology, so parents can be sure their children's ears are not going to suffer from dangerous sound vibrations that can permanently damage young developing ears, but still deliver great sound quality
- Dual modes for switching volume limiting on and off
- Kid-friendly ergonomic design for soft padded child-sized ear-cups and headband for amazing fit and comfort
- Over-ear design for passive ear protection and ambient noise reduction
- High quality in-line microphone
- Distinct style with KINABI grid on headphones so that you can personalize your nabi Notes with your favorite characters
- In-line remote control
- Detachable, tangle resistant cord
- Advanced 40mm driver and circuitry
Designed for kids and incredibly comfortable
nabi Notes are lightweight and made with uniquely sized headbands for kids with studio quality comfort, ultra-soft, padded ear-cups and headband.
Built to Last
Tough, rugged and durable, nabi Notes are backed by a company that stands behind its products.
On par with Beats, Ludacris Soul and other high-end headphones
nabi Notes are powered by the same advanced circuitry and drivers as the more expensive headphones in the market at twice the price. Professionally tuned, these quality headphones deliver high-precision audio balance for the perfect blend of sound.
Pricing and Availability
nabi Notes will be available late December in limited release and January everywhere. The nabi Notes' suggested retail price is $99.
About Fuhu, Inc.
Fuhu, Inc., creator of the nabi tablet, is a leading designer, seller and innovator of thoughtful consumer products and services for children. Fuhu is committed to creating children's solutions that are: (1) socially responsible, (2) made right, (3) make a difference in people's lives, (4) for parents by parents, and (5) dedicated to the intellectual development of children. Fuhu is headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., with other U.S. offices in Denver and San Jose. For more information, visit www.fuhu.com and www.nabitablet.com.