SOURCE: Fujitsu America, Inc.
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 20, 2012) - Fujitsu today announced the TeamPoS(R) 7000 F-Series point-of-sale solution, delivering flexibility, advanced performance and reliability for a world-class, customer-focused shopping experience. The compact, modern design of the TeamPoS 7000 F-Series blends well with a wide range of retail environments -- from fashionable to rugged. The TeamPoS 7000 F-Series offers advanced technology and energy efficiency to support green initiatives, increase return on investment (ROI), and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
"The TeamPoS 7000 F-Series delivers the design and functionality retailers need to create the ultimate interactive retail shopping experience," said Brian Yates, Director of Retail Product Marketing at Fujitsu America. "This new addition to the TeamPoS 7000 family of all-in-one solutions offers the best of all worlds, enabling retailers to deliver tailored customer relationship management (CRM) strategies to customers and helping employees speed up the checkout process, while also supporting a retailer's environmental commitments."
Thanks to a customer-facing touch display that runs with high-definition audio, the TeamPoS 7000 F-Series lets retailers easily deploy numerous customer-focused applications, such as registration, promotions, loyalty programs and other CRM strategies. To further enhance the customer experience, a full-color vibrant 7-inch video LCD display can be added to cost-effectively stream high-definition multimedia content, such as in-store advertising and videos.
Incorporating Intel's second-generation Core processors i5, i3, Pentium, the TeamPoS 7000 F-Series enables the most robust operating systems and application software to run at lightening speeds. AMT's hardware-assisted remote management technology enables IT organizations to diagnose and service terminals remotely, reducing downtime and service costs. Zero side ventilation design assures controllers run cool for the highest reliability, even in the most challenging installation environments.
- Choice of a 15-inch color resistive or infrared operator touch screen display plus speakers, microphone, and webcam enable delivery of employee and service training
- New low profile for placing under counters and in tight spaces -- vertically or horizontally
- Runs up to three LCD displays concurrently
- Open architecture and wide operating system support
- Extensive set of industry-standard POS peripheral options that have gone through extensive compatibility and reliability testing
- Range of performance options from low-end Atom to high-end Core i5
- TeamPoS 7000 common platform, mix-and-match multiple touch points within store environment
- Powerful and versatile to be deployed at point of sale, back office, or as store server
- Retail-hardened compact controller with double textured embedded anti-discoloration materials in the chassis paint to prevent color fading
- No top, bottom or side clearance required around unit reducing space requirements, especially in tight, cluttered under-counter areas
- High-reliability components for increased reliability in high heat or humid locations
- Tested to double the PC industry standard for electrostatic discharge to ensure reliable operation during dry winter months when "zapping" of electronics is common
- Operator and customer LCDs with IP53 rated LCD screen technology and LED backlight for longer life and lower power consumption, lowering total cost of ownership
- Processor and LED backlight power-saving modes
- Proximity sensor for waking from automatic standby
- Eco-friendly packaging and electronic documentation
- Efficient power supply supporting multiple peripherals
- Assembly-point optimized for lowest carbon footprint
Security and Serviceability
- Biometric authentication support
- Secure data with SSDs or HDDs w/RAID 0/1
- Tool-free access allowing HDD replacement in less than 2 minutes and "works in a drawer" design to enable access to all other major system components to lower mean time to repair
- Common architecture with Fujitsu TeamPoS 7000 All in One (AIO)
Fujitsu Retail Solutions: http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/retailing/
Fujitsu TeamPoS 7000 Point-of-Sale Series: http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/retailing/technology/hardware/index.html
Fujitsu America: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/
@FujitsuAmerica on Twitter: http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fujitsu
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$54 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu America, Inc., is a leading ICT solutions provider for organizations in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; data center and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. TeamPoS is a registered trademark of Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. in the United States and other countries.