MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2014) - Gainsight, the leading Customer Success solution, today announced the speaker lineup for its second annual Pulse Conference 2014, the industry's first and largest Customer Success conference. This year, more than 100 CEOs and top executives from companies such as Marketo, Salesforce, Box, LinkedIn, Veeva Systems, Evernote and Zuora will be presenting, with a conference keynote by acclaimed author Malcolm Gladwell. Gainsight is expecting more than 600 leaders in Customer Success to be in attendance at the two-day event to be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco on May 13-14.
Gainsight also announced that it has appointed Lincoln Murphy as the company's Customer Success Evangelist. A well-respected SaaS veteran, Murphy will help drive Gainsight's thought-leadership in the areas of Customer Success, retention, churn mitigation and expansion revenue that build toward an efficient engine of company-growth. Prior to Gainsight, Murphy founded Sixteen Ventures and turned it into the premier SaaS consulting practice with clients such as Microsoft, SAP, 15Five, Slideshare and Recurly.
"Last year's sold-out event marked the official kickoff of the Customer Success movement with more than 300 executives in attendance and reaching more than 3.6 million impressions on Twitter," said Nick Mehta, Gainsight CEO. "This year, we've been able to more than double the number of registered attendees, as well as secure over 100 key executive speakers from the industry's biggest names. I'm also very pleased that this year's conference coincides with our recent appointment of Lincoln Murphy as Gainsight's Customer Success Evangelist. Lincoln is an early advocate of the Customer Success movement and brings to us a deep understanding of how recurring revenue businesses can grow retention revenue in the Subscription Economy."
"Having personally helped hundreds of SaaS companies scale their businesses, I firmly believe that Customer Success is the key to strategic business value in 2014 and going forward," said Lincoln Murphy, Gainsight Customer Success Evangelist. "I'm pleased to join a company that shares in that vision. Gainsight is elevating Customer Success, not just at a technology-level, but through true industry vision and leadership. I look forward to Pulse 2014 and the opportunity to meet fellow industry partners who are just as passionate about Customer Success as we are."
Pulse 2014 attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from leading executives as they discuss how Customer Success fits into their business model. Sessions include:
- How the Subscription Economy Paved the Way for Customer Success
- How to Scale Customer Success to Millions of Customers
- How to Make Customer Success a Board Priority
- Participate in best practice sessions with like-minded practitioners. Sessions include:
- How to Build a Customer Health Score
- How to Develop a Quarterly Business Review
- How to Hire and Compensate the CSM Team
- Collaborate with like-minded peers and develop careers in Customer Success.
- Expand their network of Customer Success professionals
- Be a part of innovative industry announcements and other unique surprises
- Join the conversation online at #PulseConf2014
Many of the top executives at leading subscription businesses will be in attendance, including:
- Phil Fernandez, CEO at Marketo
- Dave Goldberg, CEO at SurveyMonkey
- Phil Libin, CEO at Evernote
- Peter Gassner, CEO at Veeva Systems
- Tien Tzuo, CEO at Zuora
- Chris Cabrera, CEO at Xactly Corporation
- Jonathan Lindsell, Global Head of Strategic Accounts, Salesforce.com
- Jon Perera, GM at Adobe EchoSign
- Ross Piper, VP Enterprise Strategy at Dropbox
- Dan Shapero, GM Talent Insights at LinkedIn
Learn More About Pulse and Register Today
To learn more about Pulse and to register, please visit: pulse.gainsight.com. Use promo code 'ANNOUNCE' to receive 20 percent off registration, while tickets are still available.
Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success Management solution, helps businesses reduce churn, increase up-sell and drive Customer Success. The company's SaaS suite integrates with Salesforce and uses Big Data analytics to evaluate sales data, usage logs, support tickets, surveys and other sources of customer intelligence. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Angie's List, Castlight Health, Marketo and Informatica are using Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Connect with Gainsight: