GRAPEVINE, TX--(Marketwired - November 28, 2016) - Today www.gamestop.com will open its Cyber Monday markdowns for online shoppers to take advantage of some of the hottest deals on new and pre-owned video games, consoles, accessories and collectibles and offer free shipping for orders of more than $35 this holiday season.
Consumers looking for the latest technology can find incredible savings on GameStop.com. Some of the Cyber Monday deals available only on Monday include:
- $50 off the Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle with free Ratchet & Clank and The Last of Us
- Free The Last of Us and Ratchet & Clank with purchase of PS4 Pro
- $50 off all new Xbox One consoles
- For the PC gamer, save up to $180 on CyberPowerPC gaming computers
- Save $100 on the HTC Vive Virtual Reality System, now $699.99
- Save $30 on PlayStation® 4 camera
- Save $20 on PlayStation® 4 DualShock 4 wireless controllers
New Video Games
- Get select new PlayStation® 4 games for as little as $10, including Until Dawn, God of War III Remastered, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ and Batman: Arkham Knight
- For $20, gaming fans can pick up titles like Fallout 4, DOOM, Dark Souls III and ReCore
- Save $30 on select titles like Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Just Cause 3 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Save $25 on select titles such as Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Definitive Edition, Grand Theft Auto V Standard Edition, Overwatch and Gears of War 4
- Save $20 on some of the most popular games of the year including Bioshock: The Collection, Mafia III, NBA 2K17 and Rise of the Tomb Raider
Gaming and pop culture aficionados can find some of their favorite collectibles on sale on GameStop.com such as:
- Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Metal Shield, now $239.99 -- a discount of $60 -- or
- Only at GameStop, find the Captain America Battle Damaged Shield Backpack and save $20 ($49.99)
- Lightsabers! Save $20 on the Star Wars Episode V Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber, the Star Wars Episode IV Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber or the Star Wars Episode VI Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber
Cyber Monday deals available all week include:
Pre-owned video games and accessories
- Only on GameStop.com, buy two, get one free on any Retro Classic software and accessories
- Only on GameStop.com, retro gamers can enjoy exclusive Blast from the Past bundles for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii platforms
For a complete list of this year's Cyber Monday offers, customers can visit www.gamestop.com/cybermonday.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 7,500 stores across 14 countries. The company's consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer® magazine, the world's leading print and digital video game publication; and ThinkGeek, www.thinkgeek.com, the premier retailer for the global geek community featuring exclusive and unique video game and pop culture products. In addition, our Technology Brands segment includes Simply Mac and Spring Mobile stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, operates 70 stores, selling the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones and offering Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, www.springmobile.com, sells all of AT&T's products and services, including DIRECTV through its 1,429 AT&T branded stores and offers pre-paid wireless services, devices and related accessories through its 70 Cricket branded stores in select markets in the U.S.
General information about GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow @GameStop on Twitter and find GameStop on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GameStop.