SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 25, 2013) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has placed Oracle in the Leaders Quadrant of its February 2013 report, "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites," Oracle announced today. (1)
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- According to Gartner, "Leaders possess a large percentage of the market share in the CPM suite market and demonstrate superior CPM sales levels. They can deliver breadth and depth of CPM suite functionality, as well as provide enterprise wide implementations to support a broad CPM strategy. Leaders excel at vision, successfully articulate a business proposition that resonates with buyers, are well-recognized in the space, have broad international presence in execution, and are supported by the viability and operational capability to deliver on a global basis."
- A comprehensive suite of integrated applications designed to align strategy, plans and execution, Oracle's Hyperion Performance Management Applications include solutions for strategy management, planning and forecasting, financial close and reporting as well as profitability and cost management.
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications are part of Oracle Business Analytics, which combine industry-leading enterprise performance management applications with business intelligence tools and technology and analytic applications to help organizations strategize, plan and optimize business operations and achieve better business outcomes.
- "In today's uncertain and volatile business environment, many organizations are looking for best in class enterprise performance management applications that can help them forecast more accurately, report with confidence and ensure organizational alignment," said Hari Sankar, vice president of product management, Oracle. "Oracle is pleased that Gartner has recognized Oracle as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites for the sixth year running, affirming our commitment to delivering innovative products that deliver real business value for our customers."
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites"
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Gartner's Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.