SOURCE: Glimpse: the Social Discovery Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 1, 2012) -
Core News Facts:
- Glimpse, the first conference on social discovery, today announced an initial set of twelve confirmed speakers for Glimpse NYC:
- Curalate, Apu Gupta, co-founder & CEO (@apugupta)
- Facebook, Chris Maliwat, strategic partner development - commerce (@maliwat)
- foursquare, Charles Birnbaum, director of business development (@cbirn)
- Grouper, Michael Waxman, co-founder & CEO (@wxmn)
- GroupMe, Jared Hecht, co-founder (@jaredhecht)
- HowAboutWe, Brian Schechter, co-CEO & co-founder (@BSchech)
- Loosecubes, Anna Thomas, co-founder & chief happiness officer (@annarenethomas)
- MeetMe, Geoff Cook, co-founder (@geoffcook)
- Polyvore, Katherine Crane, senior director of advertising (@katmccly)
- Sonar, Brett Martin, co-founder & CEO (@brett1211)
- Tagged, Greg Tseng, co-founder & CEO (@gregtseng)
- Wrapp, Aage Reerslev, co-founder & executive vice president (@Aage_Reerslev)
- An evening, invite-only Social Week event, Glimpse promises to bring local NYC experts together to uncover what social discovery is today, where it is headed and why it matters. The goal: to fuel innovation in the space and assist the community in uncovering and building new social technologies.
- Outspoken CEOs, founders and business leaders across the discovery industry will discuss the future of how we live, decide and buy, with particular emphasis on the NYC social discovery community.
Conference Details and Contact Information:
Glimpse, the social discovery conference, is the first conference focused on the future of social discovery. Companies and products in the social discovery space aim to connect people with new places, people and products that they will enjoy based on their social interactions and existing interests. Glimpse brings together leading experts in social discovery to discuss the future of how we live, decide and buy. For more information on Glimpse, go to www.glimpseconf.com.