TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - May 16, 2014) - Global Banking and Finance Review has announced it has named BMO Best Wealth Management in Canada, 2014.
In presenting this honour, Global Banking and Finance Review referenced several key BMO Wealth strengths, including:
- An ability to provide comprehensive wealth management services, including a wide range of research, educational and financial planning materials
- An ongoing commitment to providing clients with the best possible, personalized and innovative investment and financial solutions
- Access to an array of local expertise – with a global reach – that supports international wealth management needs
BMO's Canadian wealth management services are comprised of the following lines of business:
- BMO Global Asset Management: Provides Canadian investors with a wide selection and great access to innovative investment products, which include a full suite of mutual funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- BMO Harris Private Banking: Provides high-net worth individuals with expert advice and highly personalized services in banking, investment management, wealth planning, estate, trust, succession planning, business transition and philanthropic services through a network of 35 offices across Canada.
- BMO Insurance: Provides a variety of life, health and travel insurance products and services, which include flexible coverage options, comprehensive benefits and competitive prices.
- BMO InvestorLine: Provides two online investing services, including Self-Directed which provides tools to help investors make independent decisions on how to invest, and through adviceDirect™, a first service of its kind in Canada, which provides investors with online advice and investment recommendations for their portfolios.
- BMO Nesbitt Burns: Provides a full range of wealth advisory services and industry-leading solutions through an extensive network of approximately 1,300 Investment Advisors at 76 branches across Canada.
"We're honoured to be acknowledged by the banking and financial community as having the best wealth management services in Canada," said Betsey Chung, Head of Marketing, Wealth Management at BMO. "This award validates our ongoing efforts to grow our wealth management business – which has been a priority for us – and to provide high-quality solutions and services that will help clients reach their financial goals."
"BMO's expertise and continued efforts to deliver first-class services throughout the many areas of wealth management made them the clear winner in this category," said Wanda Rich, Editor, Global Banking and Finance Review. "It's a pleasure to present BMO with this award and we look forward to seeing more from them in the years to come."
The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards honour companies in the banking and finance industry for their achievement, challenge, progress and inspirational change in global finance.
For more information on BMO's Wealth Management services, please visit http://www.bmo.com/home/wealth-management.
For more information on the Global Banking & Finance Review awards, please visit www.globalbankingandfinance.com.
To see the list of 2014 award winners, please visit
For more information on wealth management news at BMO, please visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/bmo-wealth-management-services-canada?trk=top_nav_home.
Get the latest BMO press releases via Twitter by following @BMOmedia.
BMO Financial Group's wealth management services include financial planning, full-service investment advice, private banking, insurance, online brokerage and global asset management. The services – including a broad offering of products and solutions – cater to a full range of client segments from mainstream to ultra-high net worth individuals and institutions.
BMO Financial Group's wealth management services operate in Canada, the United States, Asia and Europe, with total assets under management and administration of $597 billion as at January 31, 2014.
About Global Banking and Finance Review
The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards honour institutions that stand out in their particular area of expertise in the finance industry. They recognize achievement, challenge, progress and inspirational change in finance globally. Global Banking & Finance Review is an online portal which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view for informative and independent news for the global banking and finance industry. It is reflected in the quality and in-depth insight provided by our experienced contributors in a clear and concise way. Global Banking and Finance Review brings together the entire fundamental and growth areas of finance and banking into one easy, informative and all-encompassing publication. We have objective and respected editorial contributions from all major sectors, such as Banking, Technology, FOREX Trading, Asset Management, Corporate Governance, Islamic Finance, Project Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Tax and Accounting and Inward Investment; all under one global umbrella.