DUBLIN, IRELAND--(Marketwired - Aug. 15, 2014) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7qvsb/the) has announced the addition of a new report "Neurotech Industry 2014 Report" to their offering.
Now in its 10th year, The Neurotechnology Industry 2014 Report is an expanded and updated 650 page report of brain and nervous system markets and treatments. It is the only publication to provide a comprehensive pipeline and market analysis to help investors, companies and entrepreneurs easily identify opportunities, understand the competitive landscape, determine risks and understand the dynamics of rapidly changing CNS markets.
The report includes detailed information on products in development globally for over 20 indications at 800 companies including Alzheimer's, addiction, ALS, anxiety, depressive disorders, epilepsy, migraine, mild cognitive impairment, Huntington's, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's, schizophrenia, age-related macular degeneration, sensory disorders, sleep disorders, traumatic brain injury and stroke.
- More than 500 profiles of public and private neurotech companies including drugs, devices and diagnostics
- Pipelines and market analysis for 20 brain and nervous system illnesses including: addiction, Alzheimer's disease, anxiety, attention disorders, depression, epilepsy, hearing loss, insomnia, mild cognitive impairment, migraine, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's disease, retinal disorders, schizophrenia, stroke, and traumatic brain injury
- Top neurotech investors, venture capital firms, and venture capital trends (1999-Q12014)
- Neurotech IPOs (2004-Q12014), M&A (2004-Q12014), Partnering and Licensing deals (2005-Q12014) and public neurotech stock performance
- Analysis of biological basis, current treatment options, and emerging therapeutic strategies
- Analysis of compounds, cell therapies and devices in clinical trials (and abandoned) by company, mechanism of action and stage of development for each indication
- Global and US market size, worldwide revenues for each indication
- Extensive discussion of specific technological, demographic, regulatory and intellectual property trends
Key Topics Covered:
1: Executive Summary
- The Brain Industry Revealed
- Investment Risks and Opportunities
Key Industry Facts and Findings
2: Trends and Drivers
- Converging Technology Drivers
- Demographic Drivers
- Social Drivers
- Economic Drivers
- Research Funding
- Intellectual Property Trends
Neurotech Merger and Acquisition Activity (2005-Q1,2014)
3: Neuropharmaceutical Sector
- Neuropharmaceutical Sector Overview
- Neuropharmaceutical Partnering and Licensing
- Neurology Markets and Pipelines
- Psychiatry Markets and Pipelines
- Sensory Markets and Pipelines
4: Stem Cells and Neuroregeneration
- Defining Stem Cell Markets and Players
- Stem Cell Approaches
- Markets and Treatments in Development
5: Neurodevice Sector
- Neurodevice Sector Overview
- Neuroprosthetic Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Neurosurgical devices
- Therapeutic NeuroGaming
6: Neurodiagnostics Sector
- Neurodiagnostic Sector Overview
- Neuroimaging Technologies
- In Vitro Diagnostics
7: Private Neurotechnology Investment
- Venture Capital Investment Trends
- Neurotech Venture Capital Investment
8: Public Neurotechnology Investment
- Investing in Public Neurotech Companies
- Neurotech Initial Public Offerings
- NeuroInsights Neurotech Index
9: Neurotechnology Research Centers
- Leading Neurotechnology Research Centers
- Places to Watch
10: Leading Neurotechnology Regions
- The Global Neurotech Economy
- Nexus Ranking and Methodology
- Established Neurotech Nexus
- Emerging Neurotech Nexus
- Nascent Neurotech Nexus
- Conclusions and Policy Recommendations
11: Company Profiles
- Neuropharmaceutical & Cell Therapy Companies: Private
- Neuropharmaceutical & Cell Therapy Companies: Public
- Neurodevice Companies: Private
- Neurodevice Companies: Public
- Neurodiagnostic Companies: Private
- Neurodiagnostic Companies: Public
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7qvsb/the
Over 400 of the Fortune 500 buy their research from Research and Markets. Some of our clients in the area of Pharmaceuticals include:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Novartis International AG.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- IGEN Biotech Group AG
- Sanofi S.A.
- Allergan, Inc.
- FORUM Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bain & Company
- Nestlé Health Science
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- DBV Technologies SA
- Chimerix, Inc.