SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 18, 2013) - SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE, BOOTH #1512 -- GoodData®, the leader in cloud business intelligence, today announced four new apps for the Salesforce AppExchange: GoodData Marketing Demand Analytics, Sales Analytics, Service Analytics and Salesforce Chatter Analytics. The apps take Salesforce data and generate powerful analytics such as cross-object reporting, historical trend analysis, interactive dashboards and easy to use ad-hoc analysis. GoodData can also seamlessly integrate other data sources such as Box, Eloqua, Facebook, Marketo and Twitter for cross-source structured and unstructured data analysis.
"The journey to becoming a customer company hinges on your ability to uncover the precise moments to connect and converse with your current and future customers. This is impossible without the ability to derive insights from your Salesforce," said Roman Stanek, founder and CEO of GoodData. "The powerful analytics and accelerated decision-making that GoodData plus Salesforce delivers, allows customer companies such as Time Warner to better connect, engage and optimize conversations throughout the customer lifecycle."
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, the following GoodData apps are immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
GoodData Marketing Demand Analytics
Built for the CMO who needs to measure marketing contribution to revenue, optimize lead channels for conversion and effectively invest marketing dollars.
- Connect marketing automation to sales business processes for deeper, more actionable insights.
- View demand performance across regions, products and campaigns.
- Compare conversion rates at different stages of the marketing funnel, as well as view performance by leads, opportunities, ROI and much more.
GoodData Sales Analytics
Built for the VP of Sales focused on quota attainment and pipeline management, who needs to increase deal velocity and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Takes Salesforce Sales Cloud and delivers powerful sales analytics, cross-object reports, historical trends and easy-to-use dashboards.
- View the current quarter's sales performance versus targets.
- Drill into the pipeline to improve forecasts and conversion funnels, effectively coach reps, and gain multiple views into historical performance.
- With a 30-day free trial, companies can supercharge their Salesforce data today.
GoodData Service Analytics
Built for the COO and VP of Customer Success to understand and improve customer satisfaction, increase throughput and reduce response times.
- Works with Salesforce Service Cloud to deliver more relevant metrics and deeper customer insights.
- Understand customer lifecycles and uncover trends that require immediate action.
- Drill into performance and measure customer representatives to improve service operations.
GoodData Chatter Analytics
Built for anyone managing a Chatter Community who wants to improve morale and communication in their organization, as well as correlate social activities with productivity.
- Measure the adoption, engagement and overall success of Chatter Communities.
- Identify and cultivate community influencers and contributors to stay in tune with customer and employee needs.
- Determine trending keywords, topics and files with sentiment and emotionality analysis, which provides additional context across groups.
"The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected," said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. "Partners such as GoodData are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and accelerate their transformation into customer companies."
Dreamforce 2013 is the world's largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among thetrademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
GoodData is the only cloud-based business intelligence platform that enables more than 40,000 global companies to unlock the power of their data, get fast answers to business-critical questions, easily integrate, analyze, visualize and share data, and build a culture of innovation. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fidelity Growth Partners, General Catalyst Partners, Next World Capital, Tenaya Capital, TOTVS SA, and Windcrest Partners. For more information, read our blog, visit our website and follow @gooddata on Twitter.
©2013 GoodData Corporation. All rights reserved. GoodData is a trademark of GoodData Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.