PRINCETON, NJ--(Marketwired - Mar 25, 2014) - Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding highly recommends Crystal Cruises and upcoming Northern Europe Crystal Symphony voyages.
Crystal's new luxury cruises voyage to and from Dublin, plus include eight calls to the Emerald Isle in 2014. Crystal Symphony will visit Gaelic grounds during two seven-day British Isles voyages, the first departing from London on August 17, and the second ending there after an August 24 sailing. Crystal Serenity also visits Ireland during a 14-day Trans-Atlantic voyage that departs September 5 and ends in America's most Irish city, Boston.
A total of six ports, including two maiden calls, are planned for Ireland, the land of leprechauns and emerald green landscaping:
The Ports in Ireland Include:
- Waterford - With Georgian architecture as beautiful as the town's famous crystal, Ireland's oldest and windiest city is surrounded by craggy beaches, fishing villages and walking trails throughout the county.
- Dublin - Ireland's literary and political capital, this relaxed metropolis combines the classic pubs and stone townhouses of yesteryear with modern architecture and acceptance.
- Galway (maiden call) - Considered the "most Irish" of all cities, here, one is surrounded by Gaelic language, traditions, and glee while strolling medieval streets, scenic shorelines and historic squares.
- Cork/Ringaskiddy - Gothic castles, the home of Irish whiskey and the Blarney Stone can all be found in County Cork.
The Ports in Northern Ireland Include:
- Londonderry (maiden call) - "Derry," as locals still call it, is the only remaining walled city in the UK with its historic walls still intact.
- Belfast - Gentrified quaysides, hip hotels and huge urban renewal have transformed this former battleground city into an enticing place of Irish pride for visitors.
Crystal Adventures will take guests by coach, foot, helicopter, horseback, and boat over, past, and into such sites as the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Giant's Causeway, Jameson's Distillery and Lough Erne Resort, home of 2013's G8 Summit, where guests can stay overnight during a new Belfast to Londonderry Overland Adventure.
In addition to the Irish calls, August 17's itinerary provides an ideal overview of the United Kingdom, with visits to Wales (Holyhead), England (Liverpool), Scotland (Greenock and a maiden call in Oban), and the remote Channel Islands (Guernsey/St. Peter Port). "Explorer Combination" savings also make this voyage attractive to combine either with August 24's sailing, for a 14-day cruise round-trip from London, or with prior segments from Stockholm or St. Petersburg, for an added taste of the Baltic and Scandinavia. All-inclusive fares for the Irish cruises start at $3,405/person if booked by April 30.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history. Aboard Crystal Symphony you will discover the hallmarks of Crystal ... extraordinary service, abundant space, exceptional quality and incredible choices.
For more information on the ultra-luxurious cruises of Crystal Cruises, sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations can assist. To work with Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist for your next vacation, please call toll-free (USA/Canada) 877-283-1114, direct-dial 1+609-945-9801, or visit Crown Cruise Vacations at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com.
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with experienced cruise information and bookings. For more information and to book a cruise call 1-877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada, +1-609-945-9801 direct dial or visit http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with any cruise information and booking.
Crown Cruise Vacations was named North America's Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2013 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of Artful Traveler's PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting's most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with a multitude of years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.