SOURCE: GreenGold Ray Energies, Inc.

GreenGold Ray Energies, Inc.

September 15, 2009 11:22 ET

GreenGold Ray Energies (Symbol: GRYE) to Process Soybeans -- Another Alternative Biofuel

CEO Obtained UK VISA -- Pending Swiss & USA VISA

CAGAYAN DE ORO, PHILIPPINES--(Marketwire - September 15, 2009) - GreenGold Ray Energies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GRYE) announces today that it had added the cultivation of soybeans as another source of biodiesel oil besides jatrophas. Last month, GRYE Board unanimously approved the cultivation and germination of soybean as another source for biodiesel oil; had added the cultivation of this Genetically Modified (GM) Soybean that can supply 5 thousand kilos per hectare. GreenGold is absolutely committed to the cultivation of these other sustainable alternative biodiesel by intercropping with its current Jatropha Demo Farms plantations.

Biodiesel made from this vegetable oil is also a sustainable and cleaner alternative fuel that has strong global environmental benefits. Biodiesel is among the most powerful bio fuel helping fight carbon emission, chipping away the largest contributor of greenhouse gas emissions-fossil fuels and has a 78% life cycle carbon reduction according to the U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Energy and the National Biodiesel Board.

World soybean production has increased by over 500% in the last 40 years, will continue to grow on strong demand for animal feed, especially in China where the rapidly increasing standard of living allows the average consumer to eat more meat than ever before. Significant demand growth for biodiesel like soybeans will continue to be one of the primary feedstock.

Soy Facts: "Soya" or "Soy" in the U. S. is a legume, Glycine max (L.) Merrill, has been grown for three millennia in Asia. Today, the world's top producers of soy are the United States, Brazil, Argentina, China and India. About 85% of the world's soybeans are processed or "crushed," annually into soybean meal and oil. About 98% of the soybean meal that is crushed is further processed into animal feed with the balance used to make soy flour and proteins. Of the oil fraction, 95% is consumed as edible oil; the rest is used for industrial products such as fatty acids, soaps and biodiesel. Soy is one of the few plants that provide a complete protein as it contains all eight amino acids essential for human health. Soybeans are grown around the world under many different climatic conditions; have been grown for many centuries; there is wide range of soybean varieties. Genetically Modified (GM) soybeans varieties began to be commercially grown in 1996; became predominant in the major soy producing countries. Early GM soybeans were engineered to be herbicide resistant very popular with farmers, specifically to the popular RoundUp ready brand Glyphosate. Soy biodiesel does not negatively impact the food supply because they are grown primarily for their 80% protein meal, are used in food and livestock feeds. Science supports that soybean oil is burning cleaner and better for the environment compared to petroleum diesel. Biodiesel is made only from the other 20% of the bean, the oil portion.

(All of the above information and chart were all excerpts from the U.S. Department of Agriculture & National Biodiesel Board)

Lastly, the GRYE CEO just obtained the U.K. Business Visa, while Swiss and USA Business Visas are still pending. GRYE anticipates that the CEO's visit to Europe and USA is tentatively adjusted to October or November, until all Business Visas are issued.

About GreenGold Ray Energies. GreenGold Ray Energies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GRYE) is a rapidly growing biodiesel, green technology, environmentally friendly and alternative-renewable energy company. The Company has already solidified its position through a highly successful land acquisition program, acquiring large parcels of land through working alliances and joint venture partnership with landowners and growers, ideal for the cultivation of the jatropha curcas plant. Jatropha curcas grows almost anywhere, even on gravelly, sandy and saline soils. Jatropha oil can be processed to produce a high-quality biodiesel that can be used in a standard diesel car, while the residue can also be processed into biomass to power electricity plants.

Forward-Looking Statements

Forward-looking statements in this release include statements regarding the Company's projections regarding biodiesel, biofuels other alternative energy explorations and extractions in future periods. Penny Stocks are highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Contact Information

  • CONTACT:
    Investor Relations:
    Isa Valero
    Phone: 718-785-9609 ext 1
    E-mail: Email Contact