NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jun 30, 2016) - Greenhouse Software, the leading designer of recruiting and onboarding software, today unveiled its latest innovations, introduced through its Summer 2016 product release. Designed to help companies find their hiring advantage, this latest upgrade includes an onboarding platform, advanced mobile capabilities and an improved user experience, while introducing the Greenhouse Community -- a new platform for recruiters and hiring managers to learn the latest recruiting best practices and share their own experiences with their peers.
"Hiring continues to be the number one concern keeping business leaders up at night, and so Greenhouse is focused on introducing new features and capabilities to help companies win," said Daniel Chait, CEO of Greenhouse. "We also recognize the need for a dynamic platform that not only provides recruiting insights and proven strategies, but also lets recruiters and hiring managers interact, share their successes and understand what has worked at other organizations. With the launch of the Greenhouse Community, we open up new doors for our clients to learn, share and continually elevate their recruiting processes."
The Greenhouse Community enables clients to connect with Greenhouse's experts and each other on the issues most important to the industry and their jobs. Key features of the Greenhouse Community include:
- Strategy and Best Practices Forum: Users can share their own experiences and learn what others are doing to improve their recruiting and onboarding practices.
- Support Forum: A live help center ensures clients get maximum benefit from Greenhouse's Recruiting, Onboarding and Analytics solutions.
- Product Roadmap: Greenhouse Community members can view the company's upcoming features and vote for those they think will be most impactful to their recruiting strategies.
- Product Blog: Presenting the latest information on its solutions, the Greenhouse product blog helps keep users informed while enabling them to communicate with the Greenhouse Product team.
With its Summer 2016 release, Greenhouse also introduces several new product functionalities and upgraded features, including:
- Greenhouse Mobile App: As more organizations have a workforce deployed across multiple offices, preparing for interviews and providing feedback is challenging. The Greenhouse Mobile App improves the process by enabling hiring teams to view upcoming interviews, access candidate information, conduct interviews and quickly submit feedback all from a mobile device. Additional features include mobile interview kits, detailed candidate profiles, robust interview dashboards, alerts and push notifications, and flexible log-in options such as password, single sign-on or Google sign-in.
- Auto-merge: The mess and administrative effort of reviewing duplicate applicants is a major problem for many companies. With the explosion of online job searching, companies are finding that the same person often applies again and again, sometimes to many different jobs in a short time. Using a proprietary technique based on reviewing millions of applicants within its system, Greenhouse intelligently merges together these duplicate prospects and candidates, easing the burden on its customers while preserving all the data.
These latest innovations follow the recent launch of Greenhouse Onboarding, helping employers deliver a meaningful experience for every new hire. This solution enables companies to do away with the often time-consuming and impersonal onboarding experience and instead provide the red carpet treatment to their newest employees. As a result, employers can ensure their new hires are motivated and productive from day one, while automating processes, reducing administrative tasks and ensuring a better experience for all involved.
Greenhouse's product development is guided directly by feedback from its clients, ensuring the company continually meets the needs of today's employers. Greenhouse users are invited to log in to the community via a new link in their Greenhouse profile.
Greenhouse Software designs tools that help companies source, interview, hire and onboard the right talent. Headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco, Greenhouse was founded by Daniel Chait and Jon Stross. Recognized as a 2015 Best Place to Work in New York City by Crain's New York Business, the Greenhouse team currently works with over 1,500 of the world's most innovative people-driven companies, including Airbnb, Slack, Oscar Health and more. To learn more or request a demo, visit greenhouse.io.