COSTA MESA, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 15, 2013) - GreenJobInterview®, pioneering provider of cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions, announced today that it is expanding its product suite with the launch of a recorded interviewing solution, GreenJob One-Way™. The new recorded solution is designed to enhance employers' high-volume interviewing efficiency, narrow large talent pools more effectively, and provides a convenient "first look" at candidates prior to either an in-person or live interview. GreenJob One-Way is ideal for a variety of recruiting situations including high-volume and entry-level hiring, and it is especially effective for screening customer-facing positions and other jobs where resumes might be virtually identical.
GreenJobInterview will showcase GreenJob One-Way and conduct demonstrations during the ERE Recruiting Conference and Expo in San Diego, CA, April-17. Visitors can stop by booth No. 319 for the opportunity to tap into the experts and see first-hand just how to transform their recruitment and hiring processes, saving valuable time and money for companies.
"With GreenJob One-Way, we're offering employers another powerful tool to improve their talent management processes and significantly reduce their hiring time," says Greg Rokos, president of GreenJobInterview. "One of the biggest advantages to using this solution is being able to reduce the time spent on a first round interview by as much as 85 percent and with the convenience of a choosing a time that works best for each person involved."
For employers, GreenJob One-Way provides powerful, secure and easy-to-use technology for:
- creating highly customizable online interviews, scheduling and notification settings;
- creating custom interview questions or choosing from a pre-populated bank of questions based on each open position;
- inviting candidates to participate individually or via group invitations;
- reviewing interviews with total control (fast forward, rewind, pause, skip) anytime, anyplace;
- recording or uploading a customized video introduction for each open position;
- sharing candidate recordings internally; and
- access to top-rated customer support whenever they need it.
GreenJob One-Way also offers several advantages to job candidates, including:
- the ability to showcase their personality and bring their resume to life;
- the convenience of recording interviews at a time and place of their choosing;
- maximizing exposure due to the opportunity to be seen by multiple hiring managers with just one interview;
- easy-to-use, cloud-based technology that eliminates the need to download software;
- the ability to upload a resume, cover letter, references, or even URLs linking to an online profile; and
- reduced stress and fewer hassles associated with scheduling/traveling to interviews.
GreenJob One-Way can be used to complement the popular GreenJob Live™ interviewing solution or it can be used as a robust standalone product, with the same 24/7 concierge-level customer service GreenJobInterview is known for worldwide, as well as customization and branding options.
More than 300 organizations from a variety of industries now use GreenJobInterview's virtual interviewing solutions. GreenJobInterview's solutions reduce time-to-hire, improve the overall interviewing experience for employers and job candidates, create scheduling efficiencies and provide companies with a sustainable recruiting model.
To learn more about GreenJobInterview and its product suite of live, recorded and mobile solutions, visit www.GreenJobInterview.com. The recently refreshed site gives you access to a variety of informative resources such as articles, videos, the company's blog and the ability to request a face-to-face demo.
GreenJobInterview provides cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions that help employers dramatically reduce the time and costs associated with scheduling and conducting interviews. Our robust and easy-to-use live, recorded and mobile solutions also enable organizations to reach a global talent pool, strengthen their employment brand and reduce their environmental impact. More than 300 of the world's leading organizations (including Walmart, PepsiCo, UCLA and Mayo Clinic) have chosen GreenJobInterview, and we continue to gain recognition for developing technology that literally transforms the recruitment process for employers and job seekers alike. For more information, visit www.GreenJobInterview.com.