IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 13, 2016) - Tucked behind dramatic entry gates at the Groves at Orchard Hills® are a series of magnificent collections that surpass the expectations of the most discerning homebuyers. Set within the Villages of Irvine®, this exclusive gated address is comprised of eight spectacular single-family neighborhoods built by premier homebuilders, each distinctive in design and unparalleled in luxury.
- Varenna by TRI Pointe Homes -- Impressive two-story designs with downstairs bedrooms, second-story lofts, airy Great Rooms leading to covered California Rooms and more. Homes range from approximately 2,476 to 2,683 square feet with 4-5 bedrooms and 3-4.5 baths. Prices from the low $1,000,000s.
- Capella by Taylor Morrison **Final Homes Now Selling** -- A limited collection of elegantly detailed homes featuring lavish master retreats with spa-style baths, chef inspired kitchens, first-floor guest suites and California Rooms. Homes range from approximately 2,906 to 3,223 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4-4.5 baths. Prices from the low $1,000,000s.
- La Vita by Brookfield Residential **Final Homes Now Selling** -- Set in charming Italian-inspired piazzas are luxury homes designed with flowing living spaces, gourmet kitchens, first-floor guest suites and/or master suites and covered outdoor rooms. Homes range from approximately 3,400 to 4,000 square feet with 4-5 bedrooms and 4.5-5.5 baths. Prices from the high $1,000,000s.
- Messina by TRI Pointe Homes -- Beautiful estate homes styled with expansive Great Rooms, impressive kitchens, convenient downstairs bedrooms, interior courtyards and much more. Homes range from approximately 3,531 to 3,801 square feet with 4-7 bedrooms and 4.5-6.5 baths. Prices from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Vicenza by KB Home -- Elegantly crafted homes enhanced by light-filled living spaces, vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchens, indoor-outdoor California Rooms and energy-saving features, such as solar power. Homes range from approximately 3,654 to 4,171 square feet with 3-6 bedrooms and 3.5-6 baths. Prices from the high $1,000,000s.
- Saviero by Taylor Morrison -- Intimate collection of two-story homes with elegantly appointed interiors showcasing sweeping living spaces, oversized Great Rooms, versatile lofts, California Rooms and more. Homes range from approximately 3,836 to 4,897 square feet with 4-6 bedrooms and 4.5-6.5 baths. Prices from the mid $1,000,000s.
- Amelia by The New Home Company -- Sprawling Mediterranean-style homes with first-floor bedrooms, spacious great rooms with fireplace, gourmet kitchens with Wolf appliances, outdoor loggias and much more. Homes range from approximately 4,215 to 5,181 square feet with 4-7 bedrooms and 4.5-7.5 baths. Prices from the high $1,000,000s.
- Trevi by The New Home Company -- Among the largest residences at Orchard Hills with Mediterranean-inspired architecture and a hilltop setting. Floorplans include first-floor master suites per plan, expansive Great Rooms, bonus rooms, charming loggias and more. Homes range from approximately 5,095 to 6,937 square feet with 5-8 bedrooms and 5.5-8.5 baths. Prices from the mid $2,000,000s.
As part of the "Top-Selling Master-Planned Community in the Region," homeowners enjoy an unparalleled way of life, with scenic trails meandering throughout the community and a number of private recreational benefits reserved exclusively for residents of the Groves. These include the Resort at the Groves with its sparkling pool, spa, club room, sports courts and more, plus the recently open Hideaway Park and Meadow at the Groves, a new resort-style amenity coming soon.
Lifestyle advantages transcend the luxuries of home into a prime Irvine setting that puts the best of shopping, dining, entertainment and education within easy reach. Homeowners can enjoy the close proximity of Orchard Hills Shopping Center, as well as the nearby conveniences of Northpark Plaza and the popular Woodbury™ Town Center, while school-aged residents have access to highly-acclaimed schools in the Tustin Unified School District. Students attend Hicks Canyon Elementary School, Orchard Hills School and Beckman High School -- all revered institutions that have been honored as California Distinguished Schools, and consistently rank among the best in Orange County in academics.
Orchard Hills, one of the Villages of Irvine created by the Irvine Company, offers residents an opportunity to live in luxury residences within a village where the land is a reflection of Irvine's agricultural heritage. Orchard Hills is a retreat for residents who desire residential sophistication, coupled with the tranquility of lush surroundings nestled against the backdrop of Loma Ridge. Destined to become the crown jewel of North Irvine, this naturally breathtaking community is nestled among avocado orchards that are planned to encompass more than 500 acres.
Created by Irvine Company Community Development the Villages of Irvine®, was recently honored as the "Top-Selling Master Planned Community in the West" for the fourth straight year, and was the only Southern California new home community to rank in the top 10 of the top-selling list. The Villages of Irvine are located in the City of Irvine, ranked by Money Magazine as California's No. 1 city in its 2014 "Best Places to Live" list. ParkScore's honored the master-planned community in 2016 as having the best park system in Southern California -- and eighth best nationwide. The highly-acclaimed master-planned community is renowned for allowing residents to enjoy a unique lifestyle unmatched in the region -- some of the best schools in the state; America's safest city for 11 straight years; abundant open space, parks and recreational opportunities; and world-class dining, entertainment and employment. For more information, please visit VillagesofIrvine.com.
Homebuyers interested in Orchard Hills can visit www.Villagesof Irvine.com for more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-3234.
To visit the Groves at Orchard Hills from the 405 or 5 freeways, exit Culver Drive and head east. Follow Culver Drive to enter the village.