MUSKOGEE, OK--(Marketwired - December 09, 2016) - The General Services Administration (GSA) released on Friday, December 9, a presolicitation outlining its plans to lease 11,000 square feet of warehouse space in Muskogee. The space must be located in the following delineated area: North: W Peak Blvd; South: W 39th Street S; East: S 24th Street W; and West: S 32nd Street/Hwy 69.
The space must be available for at least 60 months, and, in its presolicitation, the GSA indicated that it retained the right to lease the space for up to 180 months.
The space must meet government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, and seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the lease, which must be fully serviced, and the space must not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Contractors interested in leasing space to the GSA must e-mail Leasing Specialist Calley Case at Calley.email@example.com, by no later than December 15, 2016 the following information:
- Contract name, address, and telephone number
- Building name and address and location of the available space within the building
- Rentable Square Feet (RSF) available and expected rental rate per RSF, fully serviced
- ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced (indicate if the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any)
- Date of space availability
- Building ownership information
- Amount of parking available on-site and its cost (include if expected rental rate includes the cost of the required government parking, if any)
- Information about the building's energy efficiency and renewable energy features
- List of building services provided
The GSA intends to conduct a market survey around January 25, 2017 and intends to fully occupy the space it leases around August 2, 2017.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.
We also make available for our clients and for contracting officers our proprietary Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS). Our Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS) gives you in one place instant bid notifications, bid proposal prospecting, and information about government procurement officers. We make this search tool available to clients, as part of our commitment to helping each and every USFCR client succeed and thrive as a government contractor.
For contracting officers, the AFPDS gives them in one place access to a database of available contractors and also a place to post information about opportunities. Contracting officers get free access to AFPDS. We also provide interested contracting officers a list of contractors who may be able to provide a service and/or product that they need.
To learn more about our AFPDS, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.