SOURCE: Combatant Gentlemen
LOS ANGELES, CA and LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Jan 29, 2014) -
Core News Facts:
- Combat Gent -- the online shop that equips men with everything they need to get the job done -- will offer on-demand tailoring through Haberdash, an app that will go live in March. Starting today, Combat Gent is taking applications for tailors around the country -- with a focus on San Francisco where the app will go live for consumers on iOS in March.
- Haberdash will bring expert tailors to your door with a few simple clicks -- whether you are male or female, need a simple hem or a full suit fitted. Haberdash is about making you look your best -- instant gratification for all your clothing needs on your schedule.
- One of the biggest problems in fashion today is fit. The vast majority of issues stem from improper tailoring. Haberdash will give anyone the power of a professional tailor so they can get the perfect fit for their body type and personal style.
- Men and women in San Francisco will be able to use Haberdash starting in March for all of their tailoring needs, not just clothing from Combat Gent.
- Starting today, tailors can head to the Combat Gent Haberdash recruitment page and sign up to be considered for the program. Prospective users can also sign up to be notified when the app goes live.
- After the initial consumer rollout in San Francisco in March, Haberdash will expand to New York, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
- We're taking applications from tailors across the country so we can offer Haberdash more broadly as the community of tailors grows.
- To sign-up and get more info, visit: www.gethaberdash.com
How Haberdash works:
- When the app is available in March, Haberdash will let you make a few selections about your alteration needs.
- Based on the level of expertise required, Haberdash will source the right tailor for the job.
- At that point, you schedule a convenient time for the tailor to come to you (immediately or otherwise).
- After that, the tailor shows up at your place and makes your alterations on the spot. For more in-depth jobs, the tailor will take it back to his/her shop and will bring it back when it's ready.
Attributed to Combat Gent's co-founder and CEO, Vishaal Melwani:
"We developed Haberdash with the American workforce in mind -- people are strapped for time and need to handle small tasks like getting a hem in a quick and easy way. That's why people don't look their best today, they're just too busy. We want to help people understand the value of a good relationship with a tailor and look their best so they can take on the world and win."
Attributed to Combat Gent's co-founder and CTO, Scott Raio:
"We want to be on the forefront of trends in e-commerce -- and making things on-demand is a big part of that. By connecting customers to tailors on their own terms, Haberdash is another way we're able to use technology to offer absurd value to the new generation of clothes buyer."
About Combat Gent:
Combat Gent is an online shop that equips men with the attire they need to get the job done. Unlike other men's fashion sites that don't understand the needs of their customers, Combat Gent's founders identify with the highly-motivated, adventurous and urban gentleman that wants to look his best without having to sacrifice his lifestyle to afford it. Based in LA and Las Vegas, Combat Gent was founded by Vishaal Melwani, Mo Melwani and Scott Raio. Bringing knowledge of the fashion world to the online shopping industry, Combat Gent marries runway-acceptable style with practicality for every combat gent out there. For more information or to shop Combat Gent, visit http://www.combatgent.com.