CINCINNATI, OH--(Marketwired - Oct 23, 2013) -
- Imagine a world without candy on Halloween. Things would get pretty scary -- just watch these kids: Crest YouTube Page! Thankfully there is Crest and Oral-B.
- This Halloween feel free to indulge your sweet tooth, because Crest® and Oral-B® have you covered. Crest and Oral-B can help address a Halloween 'candy hangover' with the Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health product line that helps maintain a healthy smile.
- Using Crest Pro-Health® Healthy Fresh Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, and the Oral-B Pro-Health All-in-One Toothbrush can provide up to 4x better plaque reduction with regular use vs. a regular manual toothbrush and regular anti-cavity toothpaste.
- Implementing such a routine can help improve the overall health of your mouth, including protecting against cavities, gingivitis, and plaque.
- Join the conversation at #SweetHalloween
The Crest/Oral-B Pro-Health line of products includes:
- Crest Pro-Health Healthy Fresh Toothpaste: Delivers comprehensive protection for your teeth and protects all these areas dentist check most: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, tartar, whitening and fresh breath.
- Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse: Kills 99% of germs* that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath. When used twice a day, it can help:
- Kill germs
- Reduce plaque buildup
- Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums
- Freshen breath
- Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone
- Avoid the burn of alcohol
- Oral-B Pro-Health All-in-One Manual Toothbrush: Has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with its CrissCross® bristles, which are angled at 16° to attack plaque from the right angle.
- Removes up to 99% of plaque with perfectly angled CrissCross bristles
- Helps clean hard-to-reach places with Power Tip® bristles
- Is gentle on enamel and gums
- For more information, visit www.crestprohealth.com and check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crest.
A trusted leader in oral health, Crest was the first oral care brand to secure the ADA Seal of Acceptance for a clinically proven fluoride toothpaste. Since first introducing fluoride toothpaste 54 years ago, it is estimated that Crest has helped prevent more than half a billion cavities in the United States. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Crest is owned and distributed by Procter & Gamble.
Oral-B is the worldwide leader in the over $5 billion brushing market. Part of the Procter & Gamble Company, the brand includes manual and electric toothbrushes for children and adults, oral irrigators and interdental products, such as dental floss. Oral-B manual toothbrushes are used by more dentists than any other brand in the U.S. and many international markets.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Ace®, Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Fusion®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Iams®, Lenor®, Mach3®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Prestobarba®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
* in laboratory tests