BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Feb 4, 2014) - Driven by the increased demand for enterprise-ready mobile collaboration solutions, harmon.ie, a proven enterprise mobile collaboration leader, today announced a successful 2013 -- closing the year with 400 percent growth in its mobile application sales and more than 175 new enterprise customers. Based on the changing IT ecosystem, shifting business demands and the emergence of a mobile-centric, consumer-technology-oriented workforce, harmon.ie predicts that 2014 will be the year mobile collaboration takes root in global enterprises.
The need for mobile collaboration solutions is clear. Gartner analysts Monica Basso and Bryan Taylor highlight a basic struggle for today's mobile workers in "IT Market Clock for Enterprise Mobility, 2013" [September 2013], noting, "People struggle with too many mobile communication applications, such as calls, email, IM, SMS and social networks." Recognized by Gartner in the enterprise mobility report as a "selected vendor," harmon.ie delivers an intuitive, single-screen experience for today's mobile business users to streamline the mobile work environment and boost efficiency.
harmon.ie helps some of the world's largest companies drive employee productivity and collaboration in today's increasingly complex and mobile-reliant business environment. Key achievements in 2013 include:
- Closing marquee wins such as Aon Hewitt, Australian National Science Agency, BNSF Railway, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Petronas, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Seacor Holdings, Inc.;
- Accelerating partnership activity in 2013, harmon.ie is now certified by all leading mobile device management (MDM) vendors -- it solidified partnerships with six key players including AirWatch, BlackBerry, Citrix, Good Technology, MobileIron and Samsung KNOX;
- Driving more than 80,000 new product downloads in 2013, employee usage of its collaboration tools spiked in 2013;
- Recently combining the document collaboration power of Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint with Yammer's superior social platform in the industry's first comprehensive single-screen mobile collaboration app;
- Unveiling a single-screen experience for organizations that use SharePoint Online or on-premise, Yammer social, Office Web Apps, Lync, SkyDrive Pro, email, telephone on their desktop computers and on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10 devices.
Led by an experienced team of innovative enterprise technology veterans, harmon.ie expects a few critical trends to impact the rise of the enterprise collaboration hub -- which will create a single-screen experience for all existing enterprise tools -- in 2014, including: a shift from personal to team productivity; the evolution of mobile ecosystems; consumer breakthroughs driving mobile enterprise developments; and the push for context to overcome the enterprise information glut.
"We expect these dramatic market shifts to drive the rise of the enterprise collaboration hub. Employees are no longer willing to accept a disconnected mobile work experience, and enterprises will expect technology vendors to prioritize the need to deliver a way for workers to easily get their job done and effectively collaborate anytime, anywhere and on any device in 2014," stated Yaacov Cohen, CEO of harmon.ie. "We are positioned for continued growth as we expand the reach and depth of the harmon.ie product line and deliver on our vision of a unified, single-screen collaboration experience."
harmon.ie empowers the social collaboration workforce by delivering the single-screen experience today's mobile enterprises and tech-saturated users demand. Giving companies a way to securely support their employees' changing work dynamic, harmon.ie now delivers a seamless user experience anytime, anywhere and on any device. An established global company, harmon.ie combines the power of the top social and collaboration platforms -- including IBM, Microsoft and Yammer -- to help its thousands of customers around the globe achieve the promise of the mobile enterprise.