COKATO, MN--(Marketwired - December 18, 2013) - In an "industry first" Helo released in 2012 its S-series IR saunas -- the first Low EMR and Low EF infrared saunas that had EMR and EF radiation levels below the Swedish standards. With a beautiful design and its revolutionary technology addressing both EMR (Electro Magnetic Radiation) and EF (Electrical Field), Helo's S-series model was truly industry changing. Helo's commitment to excellence drove its engineering team to continue to make improvements in the product to improve form and function, while maintaining the aesthetics of the design.
The 2014 Low EMR, Low EF Infrared Saunas include:
- Low Electro-Magnetic Radiation (Low EMR)
- Low Electrical Field Radiation (Low EF)
- All-glass front
- Touch screen control
- Helo SaunaTone™ sound system
- Tri-modal lighting system: valance lighting, ceiling reading lights, and color light therapy
- EvenHeat™ system to reduce temperature stratification within the sauna
- Improved heating efficiency to reduce wattage use by more than 20 percent
- 7 models (S-810, S-820, S-825, S-830, S-840, S-870, and S-880)
Multiple patents received and pending: the only infrared sauna in the world with Low EMR and Low EF that is better than the Swedish standards.
Keith Raisanen, president of Helo, was asked about the updates, and he replied:
"The original design of the S-series rooms was excellent and well received by our dealers and customers. However, with more than three years of dedicated engineering work on Low EMR and Low EF IR saunas, we have now successfully further refined the technology with additional patents applied for. We also took into account feedback from our valued customers which led to improvements in the installation process with easier panel assembly, all connections being 'plug-and-play,' improvements to the sound system and incorporated Helo proprietary technology to redirect the IR heat where the sauna bathers most want it. The end result is the improved 2014 S-Series rooms, which has technology and design second to none. "