LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - Feb. 3, 2014) - Heritage Oil Plc (TSX:HOC)(LSE:HOIL), an independent upstream exploration and production company, announces the following voting rights in Heritage in respect of issued shares in accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules as at close of business 31 January 2014:
- 275,566,860 Ordinary Shares of no par value (excluding treasury shares). Each Ordinary Share carries one voting right; and
- 2,359,018 exchangeable shares of no par value of Heritage Oil Corporation each carrying one voting right in Heritage.
The total number of voting rights in Heritage as at 31 January 2014 is 277,925,878.
The above figure (277,925,878) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Heritage under the FCA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Notes to Editors
- Heritage is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. The trading symbol is HOIL. Heritage has a further listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:HOC).
- Heritage is an independent upstream exploration and production company engaged in the exploration for, and the development, production and acquisition of, oil and gas internationally.
- Heritage has producing assets in Nigeria and Russia and exploration assets in Tanzania, Papua New Guinea, Malta, Libya and Pakistan.
- For further information please refer to our website, www.heritageoilplc.com.