SOURCE: HMG Publishing Media Group
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA--(Marketwire - Nov 26, 2012) - Part of HMG Publishing Media Group, Weekly Hankook and Sports Hankook announced "Best Companies to Work For 2012" voted by college students.
This year's list includes 17 companies and organizations:
- KB Kookmin Bank (KSE: 060000) (NYSE: KB)
- Korea Housing Guarantee Co., Ltd.
- Korea Housing Finance Corporation.
- Hitejinro Co., Ltd. (KSE: 000080)
- Seoul Hyundai Occupational Training College.
- BK Plastic Surgery Hospital.
- Groupon Korea.
- Herbalife Korea Co.,Ltd.
- The Procter & Gamble Company.
- LOTTE WORLD.
- MT COLLECTION Co., Ltd.
- McDonald's Korea.
- Duo Marriage Information Co., Ltd.
- Jangsu stonebed Co., Ltd.
- Interpark Book.
- Songpa -- Gu Office in SEOUL
- Glami Co., Ltd.
Hosted by Weekly Hankook and Sports Hankook, "Best Companies to Work For 2012" were based on the survey in October 2012 for 1,000 college students in Korea using their smartphones.