SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwired - April 3, 2014) -
Editors note: There are 3 images associated with this press release.
HootSuite, the world's most widely used social relationship platform partnered with marketing automation leader, Marketo to launch a new integration in the HootSuite App Directory. The Marketo-HootSuite integration gives enterprises the ability to connect social interactions from the HootSuite dashboard directly into their lead database in Marketo. Key social insights add a new layer of detailed data for enhanced leads, simplifying social lead generation and offering a clearer view of where prospects are in the buying cycle.
"This integration is a significant development for marketers," says Ryan Holmes, CEO, HootSuite. "Today's customers are completing nearly 70 percent of their buying journey online. As a result, brands know social media is an important channel for demand generation where they can actively engage customers and prospects in meaningful conversations. Our integration with Marketo simplifies the process of capturing these key interactions in your lead database."
The Marketo-HootSuite integration helps enterprises:
- Generate qualified leads from social: Discover prospects on social channels in HootSuite and easily add them to a lead database in Marketo. Follow up on key prospects with relevant campaigns by integrating with existing keyword searches and engagement monitoring.
- Qualify leads faster with social scoring: Capture key social media activity and conversations to discover prime opportunities for engagement using HootSuite. Use social data to score leads and query lead databases to search social media users against existing prospects.
- Gain deeper insight into buyers: Enrich lead data with social media insights to engage in more meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. Use HootSuite to update lead records with social profile, message and conversation data that provides deeper context and helps progress leads through the funnel.
HootSuite will demonstrate the new Marketo-HootSuite app integration at booth #194 during the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit from April 7-9 in San Francisco. HootSuite's participation at the conference includes:
Live @HootSuite and @Marketo Tweet Chat
Wednesday, April 9, 1:00 p.m. PST
• Dee Anna McPherson, HootSuite's vice president of marketing will be joined by DJ Waldow, digital marketing evangelist at Marketo to discuss "The Future of Content Marketing". Join the chat using hashtag #mktgchat.
LaunchPoint panel, "Extending the Power of the Marketo Digital Marketing Platform"
Wednesday, April 9, 2:00 p.m. PST
• Kevin Zellmer, HootSuite's global director of enterprise business development, will be joined by Robin Bordoli, Marketo's vice president and general manager of partner ecosystems and new markets.
To learn more about the HootSuite-Marketo integration, visit the landing page at http://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/marketo.html.
• HootSuite-Marketo Integration: http://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/marketo.html
• App Directory: http://www.hootsuite.com/app-directory
• Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/marketo-integration
• Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard. Advanced functionality includes tools for audience engagement, team collaboration, account security and comprehensive analytics for end-to-end measurement and reporting. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.
To view the first image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140403-937581_IMAGE_1_800.jpg.
To view the second image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140403-937581_IMAGE_2_800.jpg.
To view the third image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140403-937581_IMAGE_3_800.jpg.