TODOS SANTOS, MEXICO--(Marketwire - Dec 4, 2012) - Perched in the magical oasis of the historic artist enclave of Todos Santos, Hotel Guaycura is the ultimate destination for foodies and cultural enthusiasts seeking an authentic immersion into unspoiled Mexico at its finest. The 14-room intimate, boutique hotel is offering a brand new, five-night Guaycura Gourmand package for travelers looking to delve into the rich flavors, creative culture and stunning landscape of the vibrant coastal town.
The highlight of the community's lively restaurant scene, the highly acclaimed Guaycura Restaurant features a new Mediterranean interpretation of traditional regional dishes with ingredients grown at its own organic farm.
The eclectic town, replete with stunning surf beaches, over 40 acclaimed art galleries, mesmerizing museums and a lively restaurant scene, is a beach lover's dream. Featuring walls adorned with priceless murals, its own art gallery and the highly acclaimed Guaycura restaurant and Sky Deck, Hotel Guaycura has quickly become an integral social and cultural hub in Baja's only "Pueblos Magicos," magic town.
Guaycura Gourmand -- Discover the Flavors and Culture of Todos Santos
From a visit to Guaycura's own organic farm to a lesson into the art of preparing an array of fresh ceviche, the Guaycura Gourmand package is the ultimate foodie fantasy.
Highlights of the six-day, five-night package include:
- Visit to Guaycura's Farm - Discover the local, sustainable, farm-to-table practices of the Guaycura Restaurant during a trip to the hotel's organic farm. Procure produce including lettuce, tomatoes, squash, mango, avocado and fresh herbs for use during your cooking lesson.
- Authentic Mexican Cooking Class - Refine your culinary skills while learning to prepare organic regional dishes with an inspired, zesty Mediterranean flare, during a cooking course with Guaycura's acclaimed executive chef. Highlights of the lesson will include preparing fresh fish ceviches featuring local produce and fish sourced from nearby Punto Lobos.
- Bartending Session - Savor the sun setting over the Pacific during a dusk bartending session at the popular Sky Deck, the watering hole for locals and visitors alike. Create fresh, tropical cocktails featuring local ingredients for a refreshing and relaxing end to your day.
- Historic Tour of Todos Santos - Enjoy a guided journey through the 19th Century streets, galleries and beaches of one of Mexico's vibrant, "Pueblos Mágicos," aptly named 'magical towns' for natural beauty, cultural riches and historical relevance.
- Gourmet Tasting Dinner with Wine Pairing - Relish in the distinct flavors, inspiring pairings, and vibrant colors of a multi-course tasting featuring locally grown, organic produce, fresh fish and light desserts.
Rates start at $1,665 plus tax and services and are based on double occupancy. Rates include daily breakfast and accommodations in a deluxe room. The property is located between La Paz, about one hour's drive to the north, and Los Cabos, about two hours to the south. For more information: www.guaycura.com.mx, 800-468-6039.