DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Nov 1, 2013) - HousingWire announced that it has named honorees for its 2013 Women of Influence, an annual recognition program designed to highlight the contributions of women to the mortgage banking industry.
The annual program is based on nominations solicited directly from the industry, and focuses on tangible, measurable contributions made by women executives in mortgage banking during the most recent 12-month period.
"I think what truly sets this program apart is our focus on results, because these leaders aren't just contributing to forward progress -- they're driving it," said Paul Jackson, CEO and Publisher at HousingWire. "And while the names on our list may not all be well-known, each are driving measurable impact for their businesses and by extension for the industry at-large."
In 2010, HousingWire was the first mortgage industry publication to organize a recognition program highlighting the many contributions women make to housing finance.
This year's 3rd annual list of influential women represents the first time HW Magazine saw applications for the program top 300. New this year, the magazine's editors also chose to limit honorees to a maximum of 20, instead of more than 30 in previous years; additionally, the program instituted a new rule that women honored in the previous year would not be eligible for recognition in the current year.
"It's humbling to see the interest and support for this program, as well as to see just how many women are doing amazing things to lead the present and the future of the mortgage industry," said Jacob Gaffney, Executive Editor at HousingWire.
"It was extremely difficult this year to narrow our list to 20 honorees. Our hope is that by giving strong focus to the contributions women are making, we're encouraging more businesses to offer leadership roles to women in mortgage banking, too."
This year's honorees are:
- Vicki Beal, Senior Vice President in Transaction Management, Clayton Holdings
- Lisa Binkley, Senior Vice President, Platinum Data Solutions
- Amy Brandt, Chief Operating Officer, Prospect Mortgage
- Angela Cheek, Senior Director and Counsel for Product Compliance, Ellie Mae
- Joy Cianci, Senior Vice President, Fannie Mae
- Renee Deane, Executive Vice President of Property Management, Carrington Property Services
- Pamela Hughes-Patenaude, Director of Housing Policy, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Shana Lasko, Client Relations, Equator
- Elsa Lewis, Executive Vice President, Williams & Wiliams Worldwide Real Estate Auction
- Laurie Maggiano, Program Manager, Servicing and Securitization, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Cari McCue, Chief Operating Officer, Guardian Mortgage
- Toni Moss, CEO, Americatalyst
- Deborah Jenkins, Senior Vice President and National Head of Multifamily Underwriting and Credit, Freddie Mac
- Laurie Pyle, Executive Vice President Operations and Technology, Stewart Lender Services
- Tanya Reu, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Diversity Outreach, Realogy Franchise Group
- Dianna Serio, Chief Data Officer, CoreLogic
- Debra Still, CEO, Pulte Financial Services
- Elizabeth Warren, Senator, Massachusetts
- Maxine Waters, Congresswoman, California
- Janet Yellen, Chair Nominee, Federal Reserve
The November issue of HW Magazine, available now, provides profiles of each honoree.
HousingWire is the nation's most influential news source covering the U.S. housing economy, spanning mortgage lending, servicing, investments and real estate operations. The company's news, commentary, magazine content, industry directories, and events give professionals the insight they need to make better, more informed business decisions. Learn more at http://www.HousingWire.com.