SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 4, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to learn the powerful steps needed to command the respect of senior executives in order to earn that coveted "seat at the table" to give their strategic counsel about key business decisions should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: How PR Can Command the C-Suite's Respect: Seven Secrets for Making Yourself Compelling and Indispensable will teach PR pros what senior management really wants from its communications advisors by discovering the tips, tricks and hard-won lessons that will open management's ears.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 11, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
James E. Lukaszewski, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA, The Lukaszewski Group
What PR pros will learn:
- What senior management really wants from its communications advisors: Discover the tips, tricks and hard-won lessons that will open management's ears
- How to overcome the roadblocks that middle management usually faces as it tries to be heard in the executive suite
- Discover Jim's golden, time-tested Seven Secrets -- and get behind the scenes with Jim to understand just what you have to do to use these secrets to advance your career
- How to earn top management's trust -- and key disciplines for sustaining that trust
- Getting into management's head: Learn how to think like top management so they can speak their language at a moment's notice
- Polishing their crystal ball: How to develop the strategic "radar" that will help them analyze where their company or clients are headed -- and how to guide them to success
- Tips and inside secrets to educate senior management about how to use communications advice -- to the company's best advantage
- Case studies and examples of successful PR pros who have broken through and earned the ear of top management -- and won that coveted "seat at the table"
- How to have a more productive, influential, happier and successful career as a trusted strategic advisor
For more details go to conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.