OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 12, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to improve job performance, job satisfaction and job security by building a more productive, more social media savvy and more creative PR department should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar, titled: How to Build a World-Class PR Department in the Age of Social Media, will teach PR pros the secrets of top PR departments who've streamlined their operations in the age of social media so they can get more satisfaction from and recognition for their work.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 18, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Matt Gentile, Director, PR and Social Media, Century 21 Real Estate
Annie Howell, Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications & Media Relations, Crown Media Family Networks
Jay Hamilton, Senior Director of Digital Media, Global Corporate Communications, Marriott
Scott Tribble, Senior Associate Director of Digital Strategy, Office of University Communications, Denison University
Barbara Stambaugh, Senior Associate Director for Strategic Communications at Denison University
What PR pros will learn:
- New trends: Innovative ways PR departments are improving operations in the social media era -- and how they can do the same
- Essential social media management tools: How programs like Hootsuite and schedulers can help their team better execute their social media plan
- Content creation: How to plan and build out their social media content in a way that maximizes creativity, engagement and results
- Social media moderation and community management tips
- Avoiding the "social media time suck"
- Beyond social media policies: Key social media legal considerations -- plus how to handle employee social media usage and privacy issues
- Talent and training: How to hire social media staff who also understands communications strategy and PR
- HR insights: New ideas for managing digital natives -- from providing telecommuting to offering virtual work
- Measurement matters -- how PR departments are tracking results and presenting to them to C-suite to prove value
- Case studies and examples: How both small and large departments have dramatically improved their productivity by applying these techniques
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.