January 26, 2017 10:55 ET
OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jan. 26, 2017) -
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) knows that dealing with the death of a loved one is difficult. With this in mind, here are a few things to consider when handling someone's taxes after they have passed away
What to do first
To receive updates on what is new at the Canada Revenue Agency, you can:
- Follow the CRA on Twitter - @CanRevAgency.
- Follow the CRA on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list.
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader.
- Watch our tax-related videos on YouTube.
Media RelationsCanada Revenue Agency613-941-6269
See all RSS Newsfeeds