HORSHAM, PA--(Marketwire - Sep 8, 2011) - Conference organizers for the 14th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition today announced details of the "Awesome New Technologies for HR" general session at this year's event, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, October 3 - 5, 2011.
Conference Co-Chair, Bill Kutik, commented, "Many tend to think software innovation comes only from start-up companies working out of a garage. In the case of this year's companies that will demo for 10 minutes each, we have a blend of bleeding edge products still being tested and established players with products available immediately to help HR professionals get their job done in ways they might never have imagined."
He continued, "Every summer, I spend July and August watching online product demonstrations, in addition to the ones I view throughout the year. This year's featured companies were culled from a field of more than 60 for their innovative and high quality software. I would have liked to have 16 slots instead of six."
Consistently one of the most popular sessions among attendees, selected participants are:
- 4 Spires - the first in a new category of "work management" applications for creating and tracking requests, counter-offers, commitments, deadlines and deliverables.
- CubeVibe - on-demand employee engagement software that helps companies perform better.
- Workday - Workday for iPad is designed for executives. It enables mobile access to Workday applications and provides real-time workforce insight.
- Peoplefluent - iPad apps for line managers and executives to drive talent management experiences and business decisions.
- Keas - a social game that promotes employee wellness, where employees challenge each other to get healthier.
- Evviva Brands - My Marriott Hotel™ combines social networking, game play and fun to drive brand awareness and candidate referrals.
Open to full conference attendees, the Awesome New Technologies session will be held Tuesday, October 4, 2011 from 4 - 5:15 p.m.
The HR Technology® conference held October 3-5, 2011 in Las Vegas is the "Annual Town Meeting" of thousands of professionals from a dozen countries who gather to share their expertise and challenges in all forms of technology for HR. In addition to senior HR practitioners, every major industry analyst, consultant, blogger and vendor regularly attends.
This year's event will focus on three critical areas: Talent Management, Social & Mobile, and Workforce Analytics & Planning. Among the conference's many new features are the Candidate Experience Awards, recognizing companies for delivering outstanding talent acquisition experiences to their job applicants. During the conference, the winners of the Candidate Experience Awards will be announced, along with the recipients of the Human Resource Executive® Top HR Products of 2011 awards.
More details about the HR Technology® Conference and Exposition can be found at http://www.HRTechnologyConference.com or call 1-800-727-1227.
About the HR Technology® Conference
Now in its 14th year, the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition is universally acknowledged as the industry's leading event. The complete agenda for this year's conference can be found at http://www.HRTechnologyConference.com and discussions are available at the conference's popular LinkedIn group. Follow the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition on Twitter at @HRTechConf and search hashtag #HRTechConf for further updates. All attendee discounts expire on September 19.