SOURCE: Human Capital Institute
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 21, 2014) - The Human Capital Institute (HCI), the global institution for strategic talent management, today announced its 2014 schedule of training courses. Offered both online and in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. and Canada, HCI's courses provide attendees with the frameworks, tools and best practices to unlock their potential, achieve sustainable competitive advantage, and enable innovation and continuous change throughout their organizations.
HCI offers the only comprehensive curriculum for strategic talent management and new economy leadership. Its programs are regarded as the gold standard for providing knowledge and successfully implementing solutions to real-world talent and leadership challenges. Delivered by a roster of proven experts in the business science of strategic talent management, including senior executives and practitioners, business school professors and thought-leading strategists, HCI's courses provide HR professionals, line managers and business executives with the opportunity to learn key insight needed to improve business performance.
For 2014, HCI will offer five certification courses in major cities and online throughout the year, including:
- Human Capital Strategist (HCS) Certification - As a widely recognized credential for strategic knowledge in talent management, HCS certification provides the foundational framework, practical application and tools for professionals in HR, Organizational Development, Recruitment and Corporate Learning to move the needle in their organizations and their careers.
- Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) - Strategic workforce planning is one of the most sought after skills in talent management, and the SWP program offers the first professional certification of it its kind. The course will give participants subject matter expertise and proficiency in creating a qualitative decision framework to inform and transform organizational strategy.
- Strategic HR Business Partners Course (sHRBP) - As HR works with more and more internal business partners to align organizational goals and workforce objectives, HR professionals need to develop a whole new set of competencies to deliver real results to their organizations. The sHRBP course emphasizes the skills needed to be a stronger business partner, from understanding the business and improving the workforce to solving problems and making things happen.
- Talent Acquisition Strategist Certification (TAS) - To ensure they supply their organizations with the right talent, HR professionals need to build more consultative relationships with hiring managers, gain a strategic view of workforce planning and analytics, and adopt and master a new set of recruiting tools. HCI's TAS courses teach those skills talent acquisition professionals need to solve challenges and position their organizations for success.
- Building Meaningful Analytics (BMA) - Given the rapid pace of change, a strong analytics capability is the core foundation upon which to build a strategy for guiding decisions. The BMA course provides participants with a defined process for applying filters based on the use, impact and measurement principles, while showing how to create a talent scorecard that ties directly back to organizational strategy.
"Economic uncertainty and a constantly evolving workplace compound the challenges talent management professionals face on a daily basis; HCI's courses equip these individuals with the insight needed to address and solve these issues head on," said Carl Rhodes, HCI's chief executive officer. "We are pleased to offer an extensive course calendar to help HR professionals, line managers and executives meet their career goals and enhance their organization's talent management processes."
In addition, HCI's training courses can be delivered as on-site corporate training sessions. The full schedule of courses can be accessed at: http://www.hci.org/events/schedule. To learn more, please contact Shane Lennon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Human Capital Institute (HCI)
HCI is the global association for strategic talent management and new economy leadership, and a clearinghouse for best practices and new ideas. Our network of expert practitioners, Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 corporations, government agencies, global consultants and business schools contribute a stream of constantly evolving information, the best of which is organized, analyzed and shared with members through HCI communities, research, education and events. For more information, please visit www.hci.org.