HORSHAM, PA--(Marketwired - Aug 23, 2016) - Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today shared details of the Candidate Engagement track to be presented at the first-ever Human Resource Executive® Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, taking place at the Austin Hilton in Texas on November 15 - 16, 2016.
"With more channels than ever competing for candidates' attention, employers need to embrace the tools that help them break through the noise and make their company stand out as a place candidates want to work," said Andrew McIlvaine, program chair of the conference. "The Candidate Engagement track will highlight the best practices leading organizations have used successfully to attract and engage the most qualified candidates. As a result, attendees can return to their companies with a proven roadmap to bring in top candidates and identify new pools from which to source top talent."
As employers strive to improve how they engage with candidates, The Talent Acquisition Tech Conference is designed to spotlight the technologies and practices that can transform their candidate engagement strategies and help them attract the best candidates possible.
Among the highlights of the Candidate Engagement track is the session, "Is Employment Branding and Recruitment Marketing Really a Thing?" Led by George LaRocque, principal analyst and founder of #HRWINS, this session will explore whether the common analogy between talent acquisition and sales or marketing really holds up. Drawing on his latest talent acquisition research and market analysts, LaRocque will present employer case studies highlighting real-life examples of where the analogy has held up and where it has fallen short in the modern recruiting environment. He will also explore the current talent acquisition technology landscape and show how to leverage platforms and point solutions to build the right recruiting "tech stack."
In addition, the Candidate Engagement track will include sessions on how successful companies have leveraged technology to improve the way they attract top candidates. These case study sessions will highlight how:
- Fidelity Investments uses video to enhance job postings to engage candidates, differentiate itself and improve the candidate experience
- Accenture created an award-winning referral program to increase employee participation via gamification to generate high-quality referrals
- VICE Media developed a custom-designed onboarding process that maintains its culture and empowers employs to become productive more quickly
- Republic Services uses aggressive strategies and innovative technologies to promote, advertise and strengthen its online persona to attract and retain diverse talent
- Advantage Solutions finds quality candidates by creating marketing-like objectives around building a talent pipeline, developing its employer brand and leveraging social media influence
- Natural Market Food Group implemented innovative recruitment marketing technology to keep pace with its growth and compete with larger, more established brands
- Fiserv incorporates social engagement to meets its recruiting goals and identify and engage with passive candidates
The Talent Acquisition Tech Conference is co-located with the annual Recruiting Trends Conference. In addition to learning the latest trends and technologies in Talent Strategy, attendees are encouraged to attend the 2016 Candidate Experience Awards Gala. Hosted by Talent Board on the night of Tuesday, November 15, the event will honor the winners of the 2016 program and highlight best candidate-experience practices.
Registration is now open for the inaugural Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, with a pre-early bird discount of $650.00 through September 14. For additional information and to register, visit www.TalentTechConf.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
About the Talent Acquisition Technology Conference
From the producers of the HR Technology Conference and Exposition®, the world's largest event dedicated to HR technology, comes the Human Resource Executive® Talent Acquisition Tech Conference. At this new event, the world's most renowned experts and talent acquisition leaders will explore how technology is transforming the way talent is sourced, hired and brought into leading organizations. Attendees will learn how to develop strategies to attract and engage the right candidates while continually and creatively identifying new talent pools to find their next great hires. The event also includes the Talent Acquisition Tech Expo, showcasing the latest talent acquisition products and services -- providing the opportunity to touch, compare and contrast the latest solutions from leading vendors. For more information, visit: http://www.talenttechconf.com/.