LAVERGNE, TN--(Marketwire - Feb 5, 2013) - HUSQVARNA VIKING®, a global leader in the sewing industry, today launched two LIMITED EDITION EDEN ROSE™ sewing machines. The EDEN ROSE™ 250C computerized sewing machine and the EDEN ROSE™ 250M mechanical sewing machine are the newest additions to the brand's growing line of sewing machines which offers convenient innovations to inspire sewing enthusiasts around the globe.
A special, limited edition presser foot kit is included with the machines to provide sewers with additional tools to create vibrant and unique sewing projects. This kit contains three optional presser feet for specialty sewing: a gathering foot, a clear piping foot and a braiding foot.
"The HUSQVARNA VIKING® EDEN ROSE™ sewing machines invite modern sewers to be inspired by the beauty around them and equip them with classic HUSQVARNA VIKING® features so they can bring their creativity to life through their sewing," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the HUSQVARNA VIKING®, SINGER®, and PFAFF® sewing machine brands. "We are proud to continue the brand's heritage of bringing products to the sewing community to help make their creativity bloom."
The HUSQVARNA VIKING® EDEN ROSE™ 250C computerized sewing machine boasts many convenient, built-in features, including:
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology (ESS): Senses fabric thickness for perfect, even feed. With a tap on the foot control or the touch of a button, the Sensor Foot Pressure automatically lowers and raises the presser foot for ultimate control.
- SEWING ADVISOR™ feature: Offers automatic settings and expert advice for optimal sewing results.
- Light and Space: Dual lights illuminate the sewing surface and needle making sewing fine details comfortable and eliminating eye strain.
- 145 high quality stitches, fonts and memories: Personalizes any project with a variety of stunning 7mm-wide stitches and alphabets. Each stitch comes with recommended settings with an adjustable stitch length.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB): Creates beautiful and balanced buttonholes and eyelets with a professional finish by sewing both sides of the buttonhole in the same direction.
The HUSQVARNA VIKING® EDEN ROSE™ 250M mechanical sewing machine also comes equipped with many user-friendly features, such as:
- Needle Threader: The handy built-in needle threader eliminates tedious threading of the needle.
- One-step buttonhole: The snap on, one-step buttonhole foot offers a quick and easy way to sew perfectly sized buttonholes.
- Reference Chart: Features a built-in sewing guide chart that tells users the right settings. It can be pulled out from the base of the machine.
- Snap on presser feet: An array of snap on presser feet increases user capabilities.
- Stitch overview: An assortment of stitches can be adjusted to user preferences, then programmed and saved.
Both HUSQVARNA VIKING® EDEN ROSE™ sewing machines are detailed with a romantic pink color and rose print décor. They will be available for a limited time only at authorized retailers and dealers with a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price of $1699 for the EDEN ROSE™ 250C sewing machine and $799 for the EDEN ROSE™ 250M sewing machine. The gift with purchase presser foot kit is valued at $75.
For more information, please visit www.husqvarnaviking.com/us or visit a local authorized HUSQVARNA VIKING® retailer.
ABOUT HUSQVARNA VIKING®
HUSQVARNA VIKING® premium sewing machines have been produced using world-renowned Swedish engineering since 1872 and have been bringing new sewing innovations to the marketplace for 140 years. That tradition of innovation and renowned craftsmanship continues today. HUSQVARNA VIKING® sewing machines help sewers transition to the next skill level by providing sewing enthusiasts with unlimited options that will keep them sewing for a lifetime. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® Opal™ 650 and Opal™ 670 sewing machines and the HUSQVARNA VIKING® Designer Topaz™ 20 and 30 sewing and embroidery machines were recognized as a CONSUMERS DIGEST BEST BUY. The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. Visit www.husqvarnaviking.com for more information on HUSQVARNA VIKING® products and retailers.