SOURCE: International Asset Systems
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 27, 2012) - International Asset Systems® (IAS), the leader in cloud-based solutions for intermodal transportation and global container shipping, announces that IAS has been selected to speak at the Innovative Solution Showcase during eyefortransport's 10th Annual truckIT Forum. IAS was chosen for their transportation technology solutions that deliver value to for-hire and private fleets. Mike Nedrow, VP of Sales at IAS, will be giving an overview of IAS Dispatch solutions that automate processes and improve communication among transportation partners resulting in improved efficiencies, increased asset utilization, and reduced transportation costs.
"Transportation and logistics companies need complete visibility into their operations and a shared understanding of work order related events," said Mike Nedrow, VP of Sales at IAS. "With IAS Dispatch solutions, our clients are able to optimize their transportation, improve customer satisfaction, and save time and money."
At the truckIT Innovation Showcase, Mike Nedrow will introduce IAS Dispatch, an integrated suite of transport modules that provide appointment times, event management, invoicing, rates, visibility, optimization, and business intelligence. The presentation will show that IAS clients can:
- Establish a robust, reliable "one-to-many" connection between motor carriers and their BCO, 3PL and OC trading partners
- Gain real-time visibility into transport events such as appointments, proof of delivery (POD), and equipment turn-in
- Optimize intermodal transport through "match backs" of import and export moves, eliminating empty miles
- Improve personnel and operational efficiency through a streamlined workflow and implementation of best practices
- Gain unprecedented insight into operational and cost performance through integrated business intelligence tools
- Improve customer service and customer retention by providing accurate, reliable and consistent shipment data at key milestones
Ten companies were chosen by the eyefortransport industry panel to present their technologies. The eyefortransport truckIT Forum will be held in Miami on Dec. 13 - 14, 2012. To register for the event, visit: http://events.eyefortransport.com/truckit/registration.php
IAS provides greater visibility, control, and optimization of assets through a collaborative platform uniting the global trade, transportation, and logistics industry. IAS solutions, quickly implemented and immediately beneficial, can be operated as standalone web-native applications or integrated into existing transportation management systems. The IAS platform and solution portfolio create a more valuable network by enabling clients to interact seamlessly, optimizing the inland intermodal process, and lowering the cost of routine business transactions. IAS connects thousands of trading partners including leading ocean carriers, motor carriers, railroads, logistics providers, equipment lessors, repair depots, and terminals, and enables them to increase revenue, margin, and service. The IAS team of transportation experts is dedicated to providing world-class solutions and combines personal, 24/7 service worldwide with one of the intermodal industry's most comprehensive service level agreements. For more information, visit http://www.interasset.com.