HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - Oct 26, 2016) - Identity Automation, provider of the most scalable full-lifecycle identity and access management (IAM) solution on the market, announced the successful close of Q3 with an increase of 124 percent in new bookings of annual recurring revenue under contract year-over-year. The new bookings bring Identity Automation's number of new managed users added in 2016 to over one million, as the company continues to expand into the enterprise, government, and higher education vertical markets.
As more and more organizations migrate to the cloud, they demand a flexible and cost-effective way to manage the identities and access of users during the transition. Identity Automation fulfills this need by offering a simple way to replace complex, expensive, and stale legacy IAM solutions and point products: RapidIdentity deployed in a private cloud. This full-service IAM offering in the cloud provides 100 percent of the functionality of an on-premises deployment. It also features integration with 2FA authentication capabilities, making it the most robust, flexible, and economical IAM and authentication solution in a single software stack.
"Identity Automation has hit a significant milestone this quarter, managing an additional one million users so far this year," said James Litton, CEO of Identity Automation. "We have seen rigorous adoption of our RapidIdentity as a service offering, along with continued interest in 2FA ONE, which provides customers with the ability to deploy risk-appropriate authentication methods. Identity Automation continues our work to enable more organizations to safely and securely adopt IAM as they move to the cloud."
Additional Q3 2016 Highlights
- Addition of One of the Most Complete, Robust, and Flexible Authentication Platforms - Identity Automation acquired 2FA, a cyber security company specializing in multi-factor authentication and enterprise single sign-on (SSO). With the addition of the 2FA ONE platform, Identity Automation is able to provide customers with significant choice in authentication methods and the ability to deploy multiple types of authentication, depending on risk level. 2FA ONE supports nine different authentication methods, including push authentication, one-time password, and biometrics.
- Increased Enterprise Adoption - Identity Automation added new enterprise clients, including the University of Rochester Medical Center, which leverages Identity Automation's 2FA ONE to enable fast and secure access to clinic data and applications for its doctors, nurses, and staff. Additional new 2FA ONE customers include Redwood Capital Bank, and Baileigh Industrial, an industrial metalworking and woodworking machinery designer and manufacturer.
- Growing Success in Virginia and Florida - In Q3 2016, Identity Automation expanded its footprint in Virginia by adding customer Arlington Public Schools, which has 25,000 student users. In addition, Jackson County School District deployed RapidIdentity on AWS to help power its modern education environment needs with cost-effective SSO and fully automated identity management.
- Extended Reach in Local Government - Identity Automation's 2FA ONE saw continued success in providing robust security authentication needs to local government in some of the largest and most recognizable municipal areas in the country. New customers include the City of Santa Ana, California, the City of Tacoma, Washington, and the City of Danbury, Connecticut.
- Continued Education Deployments - Identity Automation added St. Paul Public Schools, one of Minnesota's largest school districts with over 39,000 students and 5,000 staff, Middlesex Community College, and Griffin-Spalding County School System to its customer roster. Wake County Public School System, North Carolina's largest school district with 157,180 students, added a local implementation of RapidIdentity, in addition to the statewide implementation of NCEdCloud, which is also provided by Identity Automation. Houston Community College moved from an on-premise to a private cloud deployment of RapidIdentity, an ongoing trend for organizations looking to save costs by moving to a hosted, managed model.
- New Vice President of Engineering - Greg Pellegrino joined Identity Automation as Vice President of Engineering, bringing over 25 years of engineering and enterprise software management expertise. Pellegrino oversees engineering, product innovation, and the seamless integration of Identity Automation's multi-factor and SSO authentication products.
About Identity Automation
Identity Automation is a leading provider of Identity and Access Management software. We help enterprise, education, and government customers streamline security, limiting risk from data and network breaches, improving organizational agility, and reducing IT costs. Our flagship product, RapidIdentity actively manages user access to on-premises and cloud-based systems, and puts control of crucial security-management and governance tools in the hands of those who can use it best -- employees and managers. Intuitive, lightning- fast, rapid to deploy on premise or in the cloud, and easy to use, RapidIdentity is the right choice for organizations looking to streamline security in a dangerous world. Visit http://www.identityautomation.com for more information.