SOURCE: Informative Graphics
SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Sep 2, 2014) - Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC®), an EMC Technology Partner and a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, announces Brava!® Enterprise 7.2 for EMC Webtop. This release of Brava for Webtop will also be integrated into the latest version of EMC Documentum Capital Projects, available soon. Brava 7.2 includes these features and enhancements:
- The cross-platform Brava HTML5 client now offers vector viewing for crisp views at tight zoom levels plus the ability to set CAD layer visibility and view object attributes.
- The new Brava 3D ActiveX client displays 3D models. Measure, locate and identify parts, access part and subassembly info, view multi-plane cutaways and cross sections, and explode assemblies.
- Sign documents electronically, adding an electronic signature, initials or a professional seal with Brava, then create a PDF of the signed document.
- Checkview streamlines repetitive form reviews. Use Checkview to flag form areas requiring review and provide instructions to reviewers. Reviewers are stepped through each area and must approve or reject each one to move on to the next.
- Enhanced text comparison collapses large areas of unchanged text and highlights lines with changes. Highlight colors can be changed to accommodate color blindness.
- Publish files to PDF/E for engineering and technical documentation, and to Fast Web View, a format that restructures PDF documents for page-at-a-time downloading from web servers.
"We're pleased to bring 3D viewing and HTML5-based vector viewing to EMC Documentum Webtop," said IGC CEO Gary Heath. "IGC's platform-independent HTML5 client lets PC and Mac users access crisp, readable content and CAD viewing functionality."
Learn more about IGC's integrations to EMC solutions at www.infograph.com/EMC.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks and IGC is a trademark of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.