NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - June 22, 2016) - iHome, a leader in award-winning speakers and portable devices, will be showcasing a lineup of new products that will be available for this year's holiday season at CE Week. iHome's CE Week display (Table 206) will showcase all new products from the company's expanded smart home product line, as well as several new docks/clock radios, portable Bluetooth speaker products, and headphones. CE Week takes place June 22-23, 2016.
Expanding its portfolio of smart home technology products, iHome will be showcasing two new SmartPlug products, the iSP6 (MSRP $39.99) and iSP8 (MSRP $49.99). Building upon the success of the iSP5 SmartPlug, the new iSP6 and iSP8 products both allow users to control the devices plugged into them from anywhere via a well designed iHome app, or from within the room using the iSPR4 (MSRP $19.99) remote control (optional for the iSP6; iSP8 comes with a remote in pack). The iSP8 also features energy monitoring that allows users to keep an eye on power usage, helping them save money on energy costs.
For greater smart home control, iHome will be showcasing its innovative iSS50 (MSRP $79.99) 5 in 1 SmartMonitor, an advanced environmental multi-sensor that alerts users to changes in room temperature, humidity, sound, light and motion. By integrating iHome's new iSS50 within a smart home, users will be able to automate functions based on environmental conditions within their homes, such as automatically turning on lights when sound sensed, turning on or off fans based on room temperature, turning on a dehumidifier when humidity levels rise, and more.
Designed for people who want the convenience of controlling their small appliances remotely, and those looking to add more smart functionality to their home, the iSS50 SmartMonitor works with Smart Plugs (sold separately) to turn on/off connected appliances and lights and works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories to set triggers based on any of the 5 sensors. In addition, iHome's line of SmartPlugs are compatible with leading platforms including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, SmartThings and Wink. The new iHome SmartPlugs will be available in August and the SmartMonitor will be available at major retailers in September.
Also on Display During CE Week
Color Changing Series:
- New additions to the successful color changing family include the app-enhanced iBT84 (MSRP $69.99) a splashproof, Bluetooth speaker that takes the party to a whole new level with an EQ-style pulse to music, or a choice of five additional color-changing modes for any environment. The iBT84 also features a built-in power bank to charge devices on the go. The lightweight iBT74 (MSRP $59.99) has fun, fabulous color effects and includes a carry lanyard for easy portability.
- The multi-purpose iBT29 (MSRP $59.99) adds excitement to the clock radio category enabling users to take calls, wake and sleep to their favorite music and features dual alarms for separate wake times.
- For those looking to spice up their personal music experience, there's the rechargeable iB91 (MSRP $69.99), over-the-ear headphones that offer an array of color changing modes and the padded headband and ear cushions make extended listening a pleasure.
Weather Tough Series:
- The recently announced summer essentials: the iBT82 (MSRP $49.99) and iBT35 (MSRP $69.99) are military spec-rated shockproof, 100% waterproof Bluetooth speakers that can withstand drops, sand, dust, storms and the most severe outdoor elements.
- Beauty gurus will want to check out the iCVBT7 (MSRP $149.99), a distortion free, 7x magnification, portable, Bluetooth vanity mirror that also features a built-in mic, allowing users to stream music or take hands-free calls, all while getting ready for a night out.
Charging Alarm Clock Systems:
- Charge up your Apple Watch and other mobile devices at night then wake to Bluetooth, FM radio or audio tones with the sleek iBTPLW5B (MSRP $129.99). The iPL24 (MSRP $69.99) is a space-saving speaker system for listening to music complete with a lightning connector to charge and play iPhones and a USB port for charging second device.
- The iBN350 (MSRP $129.99) Bluetooth stereo dual alarm clock features wireless Qi charging, speakerphone and USB charging.
- Noise isolating and metal encased, the iB29 (MSRP $29.99) earbuds come in a variety of colors including black, rose gold and gold.
- The iB71 (MSRP $29.99) and iB80 (MSRP $49.99) offer stylish sweat-resistant sporting styling, with comfortable, flexible over-the-ear hooks that will stay in place during workouts.
"We're very excited about the product lineup for CE Week 2016," said Evan Stein, Director of Marketing for SDI Technologies. "From the advances in Smart Home technology to our Weather Tough series and vanity mirrors, the full iHome merchandise line is well represented, allowing consumers to see the full breadth and scope of the catalogue."
For more information, please visit www.ihomeaudio.com. Images can be downloaded here.
iHome was established in 2005 as a division of SDI Technologies, a company with over 60 years of consumer electronics innovation. The first iHome product introduced, an iPod-docking clock radio, was the top-selling iPod accessory for the year and firmly established iHome as the premier brand in the audio accessories market. Today, iHome remains the #1 selling brand in digital player speakers* with an impressive catalog of award-winning products.
iHome is currently pioneering a new area of connected consumer electronics with the release of its iHome Control line of smart home products. Compatible with Apple and Android portable devices, the first product in the series, the iHome iSP5 SmartPlug, is a launch partner with Apple's HomeKit smart home software. Their partnerships with Nest, Wink, Amazon Echo and Apple, iHome's line of SmartHome products offer the broadest compatibility in the market.
iHome's products can be found at retail and online locations in over 70 countries. For more information on iHome and its products, visit ihomeaudio.com, Facebook (facebook.com/iHome), or follow @iHome on Twitter.