ANNAPOLIS, MD--(Marketwired - Sep 8, 2016) - iJET International, Inc., a leading integrated risk management solutions provider, will exhibit and present at the 62nd Annual ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits 2016, held in Orlando, FL, from September 12-15, 2016.
iJET's participation in the ASIS conference includes the opportunity to learn about and experience iJET's global solution offerings at Booth #1563.
The solutions presented at the conference are all components of the iJET Integrated Risk Management services and Global Integrated Operations Center. The global center is comprised of a world-class team, operating around the globe, that empowers clients to operate globally with confidence. This confidence is gained by helping each client prepare for, monitor and rapidly respond to emerging threats or imminent risk in the most effective way possible through the application of people, process and technology.
At the iJET booth, you can see and experience:
- iJET's 24x7 global threat and situational awareness intelligence services
- iJET's 24-hour global emergency hotlines with coordinated response and evacuation services
- iJET's mobile intelligence and travel tracking apps
- iJET's business continuity planning and preparedness services
- Meet iJET's Global Security Industry Board members
- Demo Worldcue® Companion and iJET's newest 2-Way Integrated Communications Tool
All of iJET's people risk management and security technology products available to clients -- from comprehensive preparedness plans to the Critical Trac mobile app -- are designed to help organizations protect their people, facilities, operations, and overall business continuity.
iJET's ASIS Educational Convention Highlights include the following sessions:
- September 12 at 2:00 p.m.:
- September 12 at 3:00 p.m.:
- Poster Session P114: "PSTR- Pandemics: Is Your Plan Current?"
- Presentation by iJET CEO, Bruce McIndoe, and iJET Senior Director of Health Intelligence/Corporate Safety and Operations, Katherine Harmon, PA
Behind the scenes at ASIS, Michael Payne, CPP CBCP, Senior Advisor Organizational Resilience, is supporting several of the ASIS committees and standards efforts including the Security and Resilience in Organizations and their Supply Chains Standard, Technical Committee and Working Group Committee member and the Security Awareness Standard, Technical Committee.
The ASIS Seminar and Exhibits is the world's most influential security event bringing together nearly 20,000 security professionals from around the globe for intelligence, connections, and innovative technology designed to help you advance in your profession, mitigate risk, and meet today's evolving challenges.
About iJET International
iJET International (iJET) provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET's end-to-end, tailored solutions integrate world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology, and response services to help organizations avoid threats, mitigate risk and protect their people, assets, and reputation. Founded in 1999, iJET is a privately held company headquartered in Annapolis, U.S. with regional offices in London and Singapore and country offices in Japan, India and Germany. For more information, please visit www.iJET.com.