SOURCE: Ikanos Communications
FREMONT, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 2, 2014) - Ikanos Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKAN), a leading provider of advanced broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home, today announced that Omid Tahernia, president and CEO, and Dennis Bencala, CFO, will present at the Needham & Company 16th Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 15, 2014, at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
- Needham & Company 16th Annual Growth Conference
- IKAN to present at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City
- To access a live webcast or a webcast replay of the presentation with accompanying slides, visit: http://wsw.com/webcast/needham64/ikan
- To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Ikanos management, please contact a Needham & Company sales representative or IKAN investor relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information can be found at www.needhamco.com
About Ikanos Communications, Inc.
Ikanos Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKAN) is a leading provider of advanced broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home. The company's broadband DSL, communications processors and other offerings power access infrastructure and customer premises equipment for many of the world's leading network equipment manufacturers and telecommunications service providers. For more information, visit www.ikanos.com.
(C) 2014 Ikanos Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ikanos Communications, Ikanos and the Ikanos logo, the Bandwidth without Boundaries tagline, Fusiv, Ikanos Velocity and Ikanos NodeScale are among the trademarks or registered trademarks of Ikanos Communications. All other trademarks mentioned herein are properties of their respective holders.