NOVATO, CA--(Marketwired - June 27, 2016) - IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, TurboCAD, announced today the release of a new version of its file management software utility, Turbo View & Convert v2.
"Turbo View & Convert v2 is a significant upgrade to this already robust file viewing and conversion utility," stated Bob Mayer, President of IMSI/Design. "The expanded support of Microsoft applications, batch file conversion, 50 additional supported file formats, and support of 9 languages, makes this a global, must-have desktop utility," added Mayer.
Turbo View & Convert's new and improved features include:
- Over 50 New File Formats for Viewing and Converting now supported File formats now supported include Microsoft PowerPoint, Project and Visio, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Open Document Presentations (.ODP) and Text (.ODT, .OTT) , and over 25 additional audio, video and image file formats.
- Batch File Conversion Support has been added for many popular file formats including PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project, as well as audio, video, images, camera RAWs, and email files. Many conversion options for different file types are also available. Users can convert hundreds or thousands of files in batch and can save and load batch preset files, saving even more time!
- New Metadata Viewing Full metadata viewing for PDFs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Open Document
- Improved PDF Support Including improved rendering and ability to convert selectively by page of the PDF document.
- Improved Support for Email Files (Winmail.dat, .EML, .EMLX, .MSG, .OFT).
- Expanded Language Support - Version 2 now supports Italian, along with eight other languages
Availability and Pricing
Turbo View & Convert has an SRP of $49.99 and is now available from the IMSI/Design website -- www.TurboCAD.com.
For more information, please visit www.TurboCAD.com or call 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD™, TurboFloorPlan™ , and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop.
© 2016 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.