NOVATO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2013) - IMSI®/Design, a pioneer in mobile solutions for AEC and the global leader in retail CAD, announced today the release of 64-bit versions of TurboCAD Mac v7 Pro, Deluxe and Designer.
"New version 7 was already our most significant TurboCAD Mac upgrade in a number of years," said Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design. "The new 64-bit product line-up gives dramatic performance enhancements over prior, 32-bit versions.
64-bit TurboCAD Mac v7 new and enhanced features includes:
- Solid Modeling Kernel - Updated 64-bit kernel from Dassault Spatial
- File Translator Kernel - Updated 64-bit translators from Dassault Spatial
- OpenGL - Repaints rewritten to take advantage of better integration between Cocoa and OpenGL
- General Performance - Large file performance improved as a combination of 64-bit kernel and OpenGL updates
- Improved Printing - Print updated to leverage more accurate Cocoa print engine, plus larger printable areas, print previews, and improved print to PDF
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Mac Pro v7 is now available for $499.99.
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v7 is now available for $129.99.
TurboCAD Mac Designer v7 is now available for $69.99.
A new, updated line of training tutorials is also now available for TurboCAD Mac v7 products.
For more information, please visit www.IMSIdesign.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, Renditioner™, TurboFloorPlan™, TurboViewer®, TurboReview®, and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2013 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboSite, TurboApps, and TurboCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, FaceTime, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.